• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, you handle your biz, Kenya.

Now that I've watched the episode, it doesn't look like Kenya charged either.

I don't think I can say much else that hasn't been said already. I know that if some guy grabbed for my neck, I would fight back to. And I don't find Kenya in the wrong for this. Though yes, she could have called. At least she explained, though it did fall on deaf ears.

• Members

Peter is full of it. The way Apollo shoved Brandon to the ground, the simple shock of that and trying to get up from that position is enough to cause him to accidently hit Apollo. He didn't do a damn thing wrong. The entire way Apollo handled it was wrong from beginning to end. Why can't they accept and own up to that? I don't understand why they're still trying to lay blame on Brandon for that.

• Members

What she hasn’t learned yet is that the higher a monkey climbs, the more it shows its ass.

laugh.png That line is everything. Kenya SLAYED Nene with that one

I also love that she called Natalie out on coming into the group so she could trash Todd's past. That was so shady and trying to cause conflict with Kandi, whom you dont know is wrong, especially since she had no reason to do that other than being thirsty for a spot. Natalie was upset bc she got shut down quickly and her plot failed.

IA, if any of the other women got grabbed like that, any of those men would jump in to defend their wives

I will disagree with her on one thing. Apollo's not crazy. He's just stupid

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I dont think she comes across as shady.

Lisa isnt her real friend and Lisa has shown that. Yolanda put it out there and was honest. She didnt attack her or bash it. She though she had Lisa as a close personal friend, and Lisa showed her that it isnt the case.

When someone loses all their friends, as we have seen with Lisa, sometimes they are the problem. I dont think shes a bad person, but i do not think she is a wonderful, kind, selfless woman like she portrays either. She tends to befriend people that are, as she sees them, less than her. She likes the attention, the fawning, the love and adoration. She does talk down to people but i do not think its something she does on purpose. I think it is just part of who she is, and she isnt malicious, but i can see how its frustrating and annoying and how it can make ppl turn on her.

I highly doubt it was this once issue. And as Yolanda said, they are ALL busy women with commitments. Lisa tried to downplay her blowing it off as if Yolanda hadnt given her a real plan/set time when clearly everyone else got the message.

Brandi and Lisa are 100% safe unless they can get out and want to go. Thats it.

I do think Yolanda and Joyces return is pretty solid.

Kyle i can see either way, i think the show wants her but not Kim and that ball is in her court.

Carlton and Kim should be gone.

I LOVE THIS WOMAN!

Yup!

kenya has brought it this season. She has been fun, entertaining, she has caused drama, gave great lines. She is everything. She isnt trying too hard either finally and its very refreshing. She and Kandi keep me watching for sure. I do finally like Cynthia this season too.

• Members

Yup.

Plus they both give her plenty to work with.

Kyle shouldnt be talking about religion honestly. it just isnt something you do unless you are close with a person. carlton likely gets a lot of [!@#$%^&*] for her views and when someone brings it up she gets defensive. Kyle is just dumb. We saw how fake she was this week when after going HARD on her jewish story she asks if carltons tatto is a jewish star when they truly do not look alike.

Joyce came in and went at brandi. Brandi gave her PLENTY to run with and go in on, no lie, but i think carlton saw what she was doing and she didnt like it.

I think she just hates them and sees how fake they both are. Its part of the reason she can get to them with such few words too, She doesnt play into their games.

• Members

She is! I would love her full-time but I also love her in the background & I would love to just see her on more because she always has great commentary lol

I forgot we both loved Kandi, too. She is fab!

Thanks! Yeah, I would love if she was a HW but I am happy just having her on as a friend, too. She's hilarious.