Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

But this is Crazy!Kelly. Could you really see them leaving this out? She is such a bizarre person that I have no doubt she'll give them material worth using. Plus unlike Jill, her return to Watch What Happens Live went well. And since you mention Marlo, they were PUNK BITCHES for leaving her on the cutting room floor for season 5! They knew people wanted to see Marlo, hence why they announced I Dream of Nene with MARLO as the Co-Star, hence why they promoted her return for season 6 on BravoTV.com, yet they didn't do shyt for Lexis, Malorie, etc. They know people live for Marlo and that she makes good tv.

Now I want to re-watch I Dream of Nene: Starring Marlo Hampton so I can re-live her punking Diana "Ross: Dress For Less" Gowins ass out.

• Members

Yeah, Kelly's returning for one episode in a scene with LuAnn. I'm cool with that. It's nice that a former castmate will appear. But I'm guessing it won't be a big deal like when they promoted Dina's return to New Jersey. It'll be more like a Lisa Wu in the background or one of the many OC'ers.

It's awkward how these ladies' real-life traumas help build momentum for a TV show. I think they should keep Ramona/Mario scenes in tact as originally planned. It makes it all the more interesting to watch to see the cracks in their relationship and to view the overall fakeness and the putting on of a show for the sake of the cameras.

• Members

But it was political for dumping Marlo. I think was got her back to Bravo is that they knew Nene needed a Co-Star for her spin-off and when that went well Andy decided to let her back in his good graces. With Kelly she doesn't have the same baggage as Marlo with the "faggot" comment.

• Members

I won't lie! I KNOW there is hyperbole when I mention Marlo. I know she's not as popular as we like to think she is, but there is no denying when she appears people ARE interested enough that she should at least be a housewife. She was the main topic of discussion the ENTIRE time I Dream of Nene was airing. When season 4 aired, despite her background people seemed to respond to her and then when she returned for season 6 she was trending on Twitter despite not even having any significant scenes or moments. In my opinion that speaks to popularity and I feel Bravo and Carlos King know that. It's anybody's guess how far they take it, but I think it would be a smart move to have Marlo as a castmate for LONG TERM planning. Nene is going to leave someday and you can't depend on Kenya and Kenya alone to stir things up. Also, Marlo has become friends with Kandi and Kenya and at least for Kenya that gives her one housewife who WANTS to film with her. That's important because Kenya will burn out if the other ladies keep blacklisting her.

• Members

In other RH news, looks like Joanna is campaigning for a spot on BH. Doesn't look like it will work for her, but I hope Bravo eventually approves

tumblr_n06t39ukr21qefwl8o1_500.png

And here's another RH mash up

tumblr_n01eskXs3g1qefwl8o1_500.jpg

Joyce and Kyle from BH, Adrienne formerly from BH and Gretchen formerly from OC having dinner.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

We know they tried to get Cat from DC on New York (which I think would've been fabulous), so I don't see why they wouldn't put Joanna on Beverly Hills since that show NEEDS a spark and she's willing to do it. I would go for it. Do a cast with Joyce, Lisa, Joanna, Kyle, Brandi, Kim and one new housewife. Since Lea and Joanna are friends, Lea could be a Friend of the Housewives since she also has a house in LA. That could solve the lack of "Friends" that the show has. On the other hand, Lea said not to read into the fact that Miami hasn't started filming yet and that the show hasn't been canceled.

• Members

Adrienne's boy toy is hot in that picture!

I just don't think I like Joanna... she can be vile and is not endearing at all. I love Lisa and Lea though - hope they film one more season of Miami just as a swansong.

Again, for BH, they need to go back to their roots and cast some really lavish, rich older bitches.