Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kim/Kyle/Joyce most definitely will be together as a trio.

I see it like this: Joyce, Kim, Kyle, Lisa - ANDY - Brandi, Yolanda, Carlton.

I think the newbies are on the ends - has there ever been a newbie NOT on the end their first season? I guess Kenya... But really, Joyce and Carlton are not generating buzz at all.

Also - that Melbourne trailer is amazing! Wish I could watch here!

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Giggy can have Kim's seat. Kim doesn't even have to make it out of the dressing room toilet. A security cam could pick up any relevant warblings she might have and pipe them into the studio at specific intervals. "Werebabies... That's UNCALLED for, KEN!... I was in 'Escape to Witch Mountain,' you know... Kingsley! KINGSLEY!... I'm a stallion. RIIIII!"

Edited by Cat

• Members

This week was alright on BH...

Carlton did a good job of baiting Kyle who is so dumb she fell right for it and once she tried her stupid "you're anti-semetic" nonsense she really had showed her ass.

Kyle is about as Jewish as a pork pie. That she couldn't decipher between a star of David and a pentagram says it all.

Kyle was such a bitch about the party planning...a psychic for two men's birthdays? Odd choice. Unless Camille and Faye were there we don't need a psychic.

Yolanda not inviting Lisa is neither here nor there. It was her stepdaughter's wedding.

Brandi going in about Lisa next week? Take a seat. She's a grown up. She got played? Please.

• Members

I wish there would be at least one episode without fights and just have each housewife shown in their day to day life without any interaction between the women. My fav scenes of the last episode were scenes with Yolanda and Kim with their daughters. Heck, I even liked the scenes of Brandi doing her photo shoot for her book and I think her editor is the sort of person that Brandi needs in her life. Someone who would steer her in the right direction, not coddle or mother her like Lisa and Yolanda do.

I liked the party scenes until Carleton had to muck it up by starting trouble with Kyle. I kept wondering what set off Carleton and you could tell that Kyle was thinking the same thing.

• Members

Seriously. There was and continued to be no reason to bring it up. It doesn't make Brandi look bad as much as it makes Yolanda look extremely pressed about her image. Pressed enough that SHE put her daughters ailment in the middle of the road multiple times rather unnecessarily.

Looks like Porsha - or whatever her name is - may be pregnant. If so ... even more reunion gold.

Porsha-Williams-Stewart-Pregnant-Straigh

Porsha-Williams-Stewart-Pregnant-Straigh

Snerk.

• Members

Alexia is saying Miami will be returning for a fourth season and prudcers are currently putting together tape dates.

http://www.eonline.com/news/507744/real-housewives-of-miami-canceled-get-the-latest-plus-find-out-who-freaked-out-at-the-reunion-special

And Adriana was furious she wasn't seated next to Andy at the reunion. :lol:

Edited by Eric83