Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The problem with Brandi is I don't think most of the drama she brings can be used on the TV show. It's either something mostly edited around, like the feud with Adrienne, or it's just nasty, like the stuff with Joyce. Outside of that it's a lot of "poor me poor me."

I guess she caused good TV in season 2, but she seems to be a very different person now.

I don't really get anything with Peter/Cynthia/her sister. It's like someone has pumped mind-altering chemicals into their house.

Edited by DRW50

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

As much as it pains me to say this, Kyle is looking fabulous at the reunion! The hair, the dress the slimmed down figure. Hopefully this means less caftans come season 5!

kyle-richards-rhobh-reunion-dress.jpg

Cast photo:

Bf-W3bXCYAAo7Yh.jpg

Kim looks hot! Carlton looks human. The dream team look meh. What is happening to the world?

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

There's nothing wrong if Lisa filed for bankruptcy and lived on the poorer side of town. Brandi is an idiot for sharing this information like it warranted any attention. The only reason it would warrant attention is if it's inaccurate information. What's the point in whining about Lisa not whining about financial stresses she faced? Whoever said it's equivalent to bringing up that Lisa doesn't own the entirety of her restaurants is completely right. It's also inaccurate information according to Lisa. I don't hate Brandi at all but her continuing to pointlessly put her smelly feet in her mouth just because she can is getting old. Idiocy is not a good look.

Kyle looks fabulous in those photos.

Superlative Boyce is right, "more like a nightmare."

• Members

Carlton has a nice dress but her face is so soulless, it's like a death mask.

Joyce - pageant dresses why? Or is that a figure skating dress?

I think Lisa's dress would look better with better posture but it's still weird and very dated. She looks like she's on GLOW. I kind of wonder if she wore that to make herself seem more of the matron, and therefore if people attack her, they're attacking their elder.

Brandi looks like Nicole Kidman, a little. Or Renee Zellweger. Generic. I wonder if she and Carlton coordinated. I like her hair. I wish she hadn't worn those heels.

Kyle looks the best, aside from that Victoria Newman circa 1995 hairstyle.

Carlton's dress is the second best, although like I said, I feel like she's staring at me...

Kim looks good but I am one of those people who would ask, "Where are your pants?" if someone asked me their opinion on that type of dress. It looks incomplete.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Kyle and Carlton are BY FAR the best styled. Joyce's dress fits her personal style and will probably look great on camera. Brandi's choice I need to see in action before I decide, it could go either way. Kim's dress looks cute in the picture, but I'm not sure how it will translate on camera. Lisa looks a hot ass mess. It almost makes me cry looking at that ugly ass dress.

• Members

Damn Brandi look effing hurt. That face of hers is looking droopier than Kimmy K's ass. Yuck.

Kyle is slayed to the gods but I still don't care for her. Lisa could look better a la her s1 reunion dress where she slayed. Yo, Joyce, and Carlton look cute. Cokehead Kim looks basic. Glad she's out the door after this season.

Onto RHOA, I cannot wait for tomorrow to see Kandi snap & Kenya to spill tea on WWHL. Tomorrow is must see.

• Members

I'd be worried about the future if I was Brandi. She has no skills. No marketable angle. Nobody cares about her long dead marriage to Eddie Cibrian anymore. Her next book is destined to under perform in comparison to her first book. She is akin to Janice Dickinson, just younger, and that's a most unfortunate position to be in because she doesn't even have dated, glamorous, stories to tell. She'll soon be 'over' and she doesn't seem to know it.

Lisa has accumulated wealth, Vanderpump Rules, SUR, Villa Blanca and PUMP...she can keep going once RHOBH is over. Brandi? She'd be smart to land a very rich man. Dr. Paul Nassif is available...

• Members

LOL! Not that I wouldn't love to see Paul Nassif back on RHoBH. But I'd say he probably deserves better than hot mess Brandi. Did you know that Paul and Terry Dubrow are doing a new Bravo show together about mending bad plastic surgery?

I think Brandi, deep down, is aware with how precarious her situation is. I think she's somewhat confident in her friendships over at Bravo to think she's staying on the show as long as she keeps showing out, but the side projects like "author" and "podcast host" are shaky. Certainly she has been alternating between trying to do damage control over Racistgate (that wonky home vid she put together) and throwing out increasingly desperate "secrets" to try and make this rivalry with Lisa stick.

Kyle does look good. She tidied her eyebrows, got a well-done nose job and takes care of her best asset, her hair. Added to that some double-Spanx and a beautiful dress and colour on her, she looks glam. Obviously she has been preparing for this reunion in a big way -- shmoozing with Andy in NYC during Superbowl weekend, and probably eating little this week in preparation for the reunion.

By the way, I got this on my instagram feed -- a snippet of the BH reunion. Looks like some of us were wrong about seating order. From what I can tell, it is

Yolanda-Brandi-Kyle-ANDY-Lisa and then I presume Kim and then the two new bores. WHO DON'T EVEN FEATURE IN THE CLIP!

http://instagram.com/p/kJIKYsK6X5/

In other news (also gleaned from instagram), RHoM got the green light for a fourth season. The rhom instagram keeps asking us which HWs from past seasons we want to see back on the show. I said Ana, Karent and Mama Elsa. Joanna can still go.

Edited by Cat