Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Honestly, Yolanda's tweet makes it seem like the reunion will be boring. Can we please do away with Joyce and Carlton, who provided NOTHING... we can also stop using Brandi as the main focal point of this series.

New Jersey sounds like it'll be GOOD! Finally!!! I can't wait for Season 6 if this is all true. They needed to do this long ago.

http://www.eonline.com/news/508706/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-6-scoop-fistfights-major-drama-and-sexy-times-ahead

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can't read Kyle re:reunions. She always has the same type of reaction which is "it was crazy (but I love my job)."

Brandi seemed to have a bad reunion. Called it the longest day of her life and cried unc...mommy, daddy and gaygent. Like Kyle, though, that's sort of her typical after-reunion reaction.

Joyce called it a long day, too, but added that she wished that "we" could see all of the reunion.

Andy at midnight eastern time: Oh LORD we JUST wrapped #RHOBHReunion - it is a DOOZY. very emotional.

• Members

Love the Atlanta preview

Hate to say it but I'm really starting to dislike Cynthia. I was having a conversation with some friends and we all realized that Cynthia runs her mouth a LOT and always plays innocent. All this mess started with her running her mouth on the bus and for once it came back to bight her. I love Kandi.

I also loved how Nene clearly seemed to be team Kandi, at least to me. I liked her telling Kandi "You are better than this Kandi", and trying to help her out of the room. She obviously has no use for Mal.

Cheap you are gonna die when you watch - There's just a clip of Lexis chilling on the couch drinking a margarita during the whole thing. Perfect.

• Members

Lisa's already shot this down on Twitter as being untrue. But even if it was true it isn't as if that hurts Lisa's image and I don't understand why Brandi thought it was a short worth taking because it only makes her look bitter. Lisa doesn't pretend she comes from some great lineage. She is a nice girl from Kent who used to sell jeans on the King's Road in Chelsea who had a middling career in bit parts as an actress who achieved great success as a bar, club and restaurant owner. She worked for all of it, the house, the restaurants, the diamonds and the rose, and so did Ken (and his son Warren for that matter).

Even if Lisa had filed for bankruptcy and lived deep in the Valley once, look where she is now, look at what she's achieved...that's what Brandi fails to see. Lisa's present is that of a winner. While Brandi is a 40 something woman who gets messy when she drinks and is blowing through her book money on a rental house in the Hollywood Hills.

• Members

So happy you got to see it. :)

I admit that I did love Nene trying to calm Kandi...as in NENE and KANDI. That made me go awwww...you know it's bad when Nene is trying to calm you down. And Kandi...just...wow. If she wasn't one to watch before, she sure as H8ll is now.

LEXIS DID WHAT?!?

LOVE.

• Members

Yes, I thought it was very telling and sweet that Nene tried to calm Kandi down. I would have expected her to stay out of it or stand by Cynthia but she went right over to Kandi to try and calm her down. Love it.

I think it was when Mal and Kandi were going at it, they shot the camera to Lexis who was lounging on the bean bag sipping a drink. Fabulous.

• Members

Exactly. That's my point. Lisa has never hid that the early days were lots of hard work (she works hard still! ) and it's difficult being in a speculative business like restaurants and bars. Her bio states they faced near bankruptcy when an earthquake demolished two bars in LA back in the day. Brandi looks like a dumbass for trying to make out like it's some big bad secret Lisa has been hiding from everyone. Kind of like when Camille went after Lisa with "You don't own Sur." Lisa was like "Yeah and? I own half."

Brandi is showing her ass. God forbid she get off her butt to work. She's still milking her long-dead marriage for money.

• Members

I think next season will make or break Brandi. Fans have turned against her. She brings the drama but that will only get you so far. If she continues to be so vile and disgusting then I definitely don't see her making it to season 6.

Lexis needs to become a FOH next season. YAAAAAAAAS!

I can definitely understand Kandi's frustrations with Todd for getting in-between Mal and Kandi before Kandi could retaliate. No one wants to look like a punk on national TV especially considering Kandi was definitely not in the wrong. I'm so over Peter, Cynthia and Mal. They think they run [!@#$%^&*] when really they just run their lips all over Nene's ass. Just because you're riding the coat tails of the Queen Bee-yotch doesn't mean you have any authority whatsoever over the other housewives and husbands.

Phaedra is such a good friend to Kandi. She looked like she was about to start crying with Kandi in the bathroom. You can tell she really does care about her and I just love their friendship!

Edited by MrPrezident