Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I would assume most of the negativity would go where Andy Cohen directs it. If he still loves Nene and wants to cling to what's left of his control over the franchise, he will support her. Since Phaedra is already in hot water he may just cut her loose. I guess he likes Kenya, but then he liked her last year too and she was still flayed alive at the reunion.

• Members
Commenting on someone;s weight is not defamation of character. It has nothing to do with character. Its attacking body image which is wrong, but in a different way. Saying someone is a whore and slut implies she is opening her legs and having sex with multiple men. That IS an attack on one's character. That is dirty and disgusting and its hitting way below the belt. When Nene made that comment about Phaedra being a "d--k doctor", I rightfully called her out bc that was nasty and uncalled for (and that was when I was a Nene fan) Im not holding a double standard for Kenya bc Phaedra herself has said multiple negative comments about Kenya's body and I dont go in on her for that. I can pull up multiple instances when she is saying something nasty about her fake ass, implants, skin, etc... They both are even on that front so it wouldnt be right to go in on Phaedra for it while Kenya does the same. Kenya isnt making multiple implications about Phaedra being a slut on a regular basis however

good for her!

LMAO at you. You make a big deal over and commend Nene defending Kandi, whom she doesnt like and how no one has done the same for Kenya, yet here we have Mal doing it when she doesnt like Kenya. Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I was a little surprised she implied Nene was on drugs, but perhaps she figured since some fans have said this she might as well say it too.

I don't think she's very good at the cute comebacks, but I did like this part. I also think it's very accurate, not just of Nene, but of a lot of women who make these types of comments (often with the support and love of many gay men...):

"I was really disgusted by that. It was really disgusting to watch someone that's built her entire career off of copying gay men's lingo for her to make such defamatory and humiliating remarks. I think it was uncalled for and it's no place to gay bash. We're a show that loves gay people, obviously. Some of my best friends are gay. How does it matter what someone's sexuality is whether they got beat up or not. What does that have to do with anything? It was completely uncalled for and I was quite disturbed by those remarks."

• Members

I commend Mal for defending someone she dislikes. I just think her opinion is mostly wrong and irrelevant lol.

Still, shaming someone for "spreading their legs for a convict" is just as much an attack of character as calling someone a slut. Just cause she didn't say she fucked 12 convicts doesn't make the remark any less rude.

• Members

Im not going to front. I dont like Phakedra so when she gets shaded im not even paying attention. They both should stop going in on each other but the slut and whore makes me feel some type of way because she is shaming the woman. She shouldn't discuss the situation at all IMO. Shes clearly not going to bash the father of her children on television so stop referencing the L.A. situation if you're not going to hold both people accountable.