Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Also - for as much as you want Nene to own her part in it all, where is the cry for Kenya to own her blame? Even if you don't think Kenya is mostly responsible (which she is), surely you realize that this all leads back to her running her mouth and interfering in someone's relationship/marriage. Yet there's no cry for her to own it. Hmmm. And that's not even getting into the fact that the bitch got out of her seat for no damn reason other than to be hood, but she gets a free pass. I mean, even two years ago when Nene got out of her seat on the bus during the altercation with Kim, people said she shouldn't have gotten in Kim's face like that. But Kenya gets a free pass, simply because people are anti-Nene. Very suspect, indeed.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"I'll even accept YOU SAYING..." Isn't owning [!@#$%^&*]. She's also been called out for other [!@#$%^&*] on social media she didn't address.

I gave all of them the benefit if the doubt about not seeing how chris grabbed Kenya because they were all on the other side and her body likely blocked it. It's gross they all blamed her but not seeing it was somewhat believable. However nene clearly chooses to defend a man violently grabbing a woman after seeing it. The others have yet to do so and if/when I'll come for their asses too.

• Members

I'm not defending Chris - as he shouldn't have touched Kenya, but I'm gonna be honest and say he didn't violently grab anybody. He grabbed her arm because she was trying to be big and tough and defend the fact that she stuck her nose where it didn't belong. She meddled in someone's relationship and I'm sure she didn't expect that Christopher/Natalie would be there and that Christopher was going to get up and try to clown her in front of everyone. Being the "front peddler" that she is, she felt the need to prove her point and because even she knew she was dead wrong in her shadiness, the only way she knew to do that was to get crunk with Natalie. Christopher shouldn't have touched her, but please find me ONE man (or even woman) that's going to let someone get into their significant others personal space without intervening. He handled it dead wrong but his intent was far from wrong.

• Members

Hmm...

Even without it being put out how it was tonight, I did feel like Lisa was using Brandi as her pit-bull - against Adrienne and to a much lesser extent Kyle - in past seasons. I didn't feel she was USING her in the complete way Brandi now feels Lisa was using her. Brandi is under the impression their entire relationship was a manipulative Lisa using her as a servant of her majesty's agenda. I don't think that's true. Friends like their friends to dislike their enemies. They like their friends even more when they ride hard for them on that point. It's natural. We've seen Brandi pushing away Lisa's "mothering" almost the entire season and, now, Brandi is putting their strain all on Lisa? I know Yolanda, who is not loving Brandi, feels the same way (re: Lisa is in the wrong) - I don't know. I guess they were closer to the action.

I'm getting Brandi's current issue with Joyce more now after seeing the lull in their relationship and noting some of the scenes with Joyce bashing Brandi hardcore were taped after the season had wrapped for the most part.

• Members

Don't worry, if you had it wouldn't matter because poor innocent victimized nene is never in the wrong. After all she was in a gay pride parade once so she couldn't possibly say anything homophobic.

This Brandi and Kyle scene is so calculated. Lol. I love it. They know what they are doing.

Lisa looks amazing. Loving stassi!

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

I've never claimed Nene was innocent and certainly never used the word victim. I enjoy posting with you JP but don't put words in my mouth or we will have an issue. I also never said being in a gay pride parade = she couldn't say anything homophobic? But I think you know that. All I stated was that her actions have never, ever implied that she is in the slightest homophobic and as *you* pointed out yesterday, one can say things that may be construed as homophobic without themselves being homophobic.

• Members

Nene almost expects to be treated like the victim expecting everyone who acted out of line to personally apologize to her. The one person that called her to clear it all up, Brandon, she went on to put on blast and defame his manhood by saying comments that could have been percieved as homophobic

The difference is Kenya never got in anyone's face the way Nene did. How can you expect people to accost her for something she never did? Could she have? Perhaps. Was she going to? Maybe. Did she? Hell no. Fact is we will never know what would have happened had she completed her walk bc she was aggressively grabbed by a man that had no business putting his hands on her

BfWCFWQCAAAXky3.jpg

Sorry, you may want to downplay this, but the way he put his hands on her was awful and looks worse in the photo when you see how he does it. And Nene's bitch ass LYING on the table saying Chris never touched Kenya....she not only saw it but was looking directly at the mess as evidenced by this pic! She said Chris only put his hands up. Later on in her blog instead of apologizing for lying on Kenya, she rewrote history by saying she only said she never saw Chris grab Kenya in an aggressive manner. Bitch, thats not what you said at the table. She REFUSES to admit she did Kenya wrong here and messed up with her accusations and verbal attacks

Nene: "bc you are the type of girl that cant admit to your wrongdoing, then you know what? I see your true colors, I see what you're doing..." Thats really funny considering how she's handled this entire ordeal

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

All I've ever said is that I don't think it is at all unusual that Chris would try to stop Kenya. How he did it was wrong, as I've said over and over. But if any of us were in that situation and we saw someone charging (excuse me - walking serenely across a hotel room, as you'd like to see it), to get into our wife's face, we would attempt to stop it as well. He should not have grabbed her, but you all make it seem as if he threw the bitch down on the ground and kicked her in the face. He handled the situation poorly, that is for sure. But once the physical altercation broke out - he was hardly even a part of it. He didn't hit Brandon, Apollo, or Peter, and bowed out. He was hardly the most violent person in the room. That's just how I see it and that's how the people who were actually IN the room saw it too. And I think that speaks volumes. I find it difficult to believe that Nene, a former victim of domestic violence, would excuse Chris' behavior if it was genuinely done in the manner you all make it seem - no matter how much she dislikes Kenya.

As for Nene lying at the table, you're right. She DID say Chris didn't touch Kenya at the table and what she says in her blog doesn't match up with that.I don't know if it was a lie or just her misarticulating/forgetting what she said. Either way, she should have said "OK, Kenya he did touch you…BUT…", I have no problem admitting she was wrong there. But y'all make it seem like Chris beat Kenya down and Nene pinned her down while he did it and that's where I take issue.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members
What speaks volumes is that NO ONE was addressing the men. Phaedra dropped a quick line about "my husband was involved in a physical altercation...." but no one cared about that as they focused in on Kenya. WTF!?! She did not put her hands on anyone. It is appaling how she could be verbally attacked, lied on, blamed, etc...yet the men, particularly Apollo get a free pass. THAT right there speaks volumes

and you make it seem like Kenya was running across the room to beat down Natalie, so thats that