Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Carlton dis-invited Kyle from her party but still invited Mauricio? IA that is a slap in the face and throwing salt on the wound. Bitch. It was so weird seeing her in a business setting knowing how much of a sexual freak she is.

I like Joyce and Kyle's growing friendship. It feels refreshing especially considering it seemed like they were going to be set up to be at odds

You know what, I didnt even know the answers to some of those questions David was asking Yolanda.

Im torn on the issue of Lisa inviting Mohammed to her party. Yolanda took it as a dig almost and I thought it was wrong at first but after thinking of it, I think Lisa did it as a formality. She knew he wasnt coming, but she extended the invite bc they are friends

Anyone else think that Alexia, Kyle's daughter looks like Scheana?

Carlton having black friends and crying over apartheid...girl bye. Kyle said one thing and she's completely taking it as another thing. I dont see what she having black friends has to do with being anti-semitic. Jew...black. Two completely different races. She was overreacting and playing victim.

I hate how this season has shaped into everyone vs Lisa. F all them hos! Team Lisa all the way. They want to paint her as a mean girl, but Ive never seen her as such. Brandi feels as if Lisa is cheating on her....why bc she's patching things up with Kyle

LOL at the look on Stasi's face when she learned that Lisa donated her clothes to charity

1TqXwD1.jpg

YAY to Faye making a quick flashback cameo appearance!

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

When did the whore comment happen? (If she said it, glass-house & throwing stones)

I'm Team Kenya but I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought more than once that her make-up regiment could use help. Kenya also has a rather masculine look, a lot of beautiful women do.

VR without evil, homicidal-ish Stassi? WTF?

• Members

Blaming Production.

It's an iffy line.

Production clearly makes strong suggestions.

That said, meh.

If any of these chicks didn't really want something done, IMO, it wouldn't be done. Or it wouldn't be done as much. Look at Yolanda,ice queen is just doing whatever the f--k she wants in terms of attendance at group events, etc.

• Members

ATL

Yes, Vixen. I meant the debate. Just more reason why I love it here. Cuz it looked like you all got heated, but still keep it in discussion mode where other sites would have been crazy. Still...4 page jump.

Yep. It should be up at Bravo's sight. And I for one loved Nene's diva walk entrance with the music.

And yay for the ATL ratings!!!

What Kenya say?

BH

Faye was asked back?

I admit that I was surprised to not see Marissa back. I liked Marissa at first. And Marissa v Yolanda was gold. It would have been nice to see where it would go from here.

• Members

Fay wasn't asked back. That's the party line she's been spreading to try and look good. If they we anted her her ass would be there.

And y'all want her back but call Brandi trash? LOL.

I agree.

Production is at the base of everything that happens basically. But to BL,are it as an excuse for what you do when you do have a choice is weak. If Lisa really didn't want tot do it it wouldn't have been done. Period.