Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Exactly. I said it when season 2 started and I noticed Lisa was getting the 'bitch edit'...if that's being a bitch, then Lisa, let that bitch flag fly baby, I'm right there with you.

Lisa: The edit towards the end with all the reunion flashbacks and Brandi and Kyle practically salivating as they tried, in vain, to castigate Lisa's "behaviour" and her "manipulations" as she had her hair and nails done and then posed for the magazine cover dripping in jewels...it was something out of 'Dynasty,' I kept waiting for Joan Collins to appear.

Kim: If her behaviour entering Carlton's event wasn't evidence of her sobriety being questionable, the thought that Lisa somehow cares about her certainly does. She is such a moron.

Joyce: Attending an exercise class? Okay. Alright. Irrelevant.

Yolanda: Getting her citizenship. Cute. Trying to desperately throw shade Lisa's way regarding Mauricio and Ken's birthday party...alright. Okay. Fine.

Carlton: She was a different person at her husband's company. I preferred her in that setting. I love that she disinvited Kyle who was so angry about it, she could not believe the gall of Carlton. Loved it.

Kyle: What a basic bitch. She is a classic highschool mean girl with an inflated sense of self worth. She is so damn suburban, under the guise of sophistication, she needs to get over herself and get the hell off television and go back to being the realtor's wife.

Brandi: The flashback to when she and Kim met on games night showed how badly Brandi's injectables are. Her face looks so puffy now. I can't believe she actually has had her "world rocked" by the revelation that Lisa is smarter than the rest of 'em. Of course she is Brandi, you fool! Do I think Lisa's "played" anybody? No, I don't. I think she is adept at social mores and is decisive about how she feels and what she wants. Brandi's just angry and bitter at how her life has turned out. She's jealous. It isn't a good look on anybody.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It wasnt desperate.

After all the [!@#$%^&*] Lisa talked, the supposed hurt feelings, the "betryal", etc to then throw a joint party and act as if shes besties with Kyle and act as if shes offended she wasnt invited to Yolandas husbands daughters wedding, i think Yolanda was more than on point.

• Members

Lisa wasn't offended to not be invited to DAVID's daughter's wedding. She's not even close with David. And to make a big deal out of her inviting Mohammad to the party WAS desperate. Yolanda is only on the show due to Lisa and Ken's friendship with Mohammad. Even if Mohammad was hosting at his own house, of course they would still send him an invite as a formality and a sign of respect for their friendship. And I dunno if you guys caught it, but Mohammad himself quickly shut down Yolanda when she started trying to talk [!@#$%^&*] about Lisa.

• Members

Mohammed shut down Yolemony Snicket gracefully and effectively, without even offending the mother of his children but also without conceding to what she was really trying to use their breakfast for.

I keep watching with eyes peeled to gauge any HINT of Undercover Evil Mastermind (aka Lisa's) nefarious plot. Apart from super-shading Stassi about collecting the jewels and summoning her housekeeper Rocio to bring Prince Giggy to her, I just cannot see what the fuss is about.

The inter-cutting between Lisa's glam photoshoot and Kyle and Brandi trashtalking Lisa was epic. Brandi saying that Lisa confided in her about how angry she was at Adrienne, but she really shouldn't have (no kidding!), because she knows Brandi has a big mouth and consequently was meticulously planting the seeds of Adrienne's destruction right then and there was just... OMG! laugh.png Lisa was using Brandi's mouth as a weapon! Brandi had no control over her own body! Lisa willed her to do it! And Cedric has visa issues -- it must be Lisa's fault too! (It can't positively be because he blackmailed Ken for money, can it?!)

I can't with this bullshit. Next week: Lisa is responsible for the polar vortex.

SPOT ON. Worse, a willful ignorant pretending to be a sophisticate. She has no interests beyond being Mauricio's wife and hair grooming. The sad thing is, she knows exceedingly little but thinks she knows it all. A legend in her own mind. It is cringe-making to watch her smug it up over her own jokes/shade in her VTs.

Edited by Cat

• Members
Wow I'm surprised. Even Brandi and Lisa still follow each other. I think it's official. Kenya and Nene hate each other!

I'm ready to just fast forward to the BH reunion. No interest in watching the Bitchard sisters and that inflatable doll trying to take down Vanderpump. Seriously? Do they have nothing better to do? Now that I think about it, no they don't. So sad.