Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I mean we are in the highest rated season of ATL ever, so we'll see.

I feel like Nene will be relevant as long as Ryan Murphy is, at least. But then again he's already much less relevant than he was even a year ago.

It'll be interesting to see how her clothing line ends up doing. Will it be a She by Sheree or a Jessica Simpson?

• Members

Atlanta is up nearly a million viewers from last season. Andy said in a recent interview that they plan on keeping these shows on air for a long time to come with the proper maintenance. Even if they no longer are the hot topic of reality tv if the ratings are good they'll be around.

• Members

Oh dear... Brandi will appear on RHONY. Guess the witch isn't satisfied with hijaking one housewife series, she has to try to hijack another one. Smart that she isn't appearing on Atlanta cause Kandi, Nene, and Kenya would slaughter her. LOL

That said, NY looks interesting from the previews. We have some fights, some fun moments, and family scenes.

• Members

What's interesting is even though you have all these scenes of people talking about how awful Lisa is, she has given production absolutely nothing to work with to show it. We know the producers are the first to jump on showing evidence of these wives being the devil, but they literally have no filmed proof at all. It's literally all talk from the other ladies, thus making them look even more pitiful.

• Members
I do t think she's this awful, evil person.

But I do think she believes she's better than people, she talks down to people, she insults them as a joke, makes digs and denies all of this and believes she's just the sweetest most kind person ever.

It's hard to be around people like that because they are not awful and evil so they can play innocent.