Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Has this been posted. A producer on the show apparently spoke out on the Nene vs Kenya beef and what transpired:

http://www.thefamedriven.com/fame-driven-mail-is-nene-leakes-trying-to-sabotage-kenya-moore-to-remain-the-star-of-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/

and Mama Joyce isn't finished with Carmen!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I buy it bc Nene's turn on Kenya made NO SENSE. There was no buildup to this blow up and falling out. They had their minor beef in the first episode which was quickly squashed and they got along great. Nene turning on her seemed to come out of left field and you cant tell me that their friendship ended simply bc Kenya was late and didn't text. Bull. Besides it seems that Kenya let production know she was going to be late which they relayed to Nene for her. I fully believe that Nene got heated when she hear someone refer to Kenya as the star and I bet it was messy ass Peter that made the comment! Nene was just too turned up and Kenya did absolutely nothing to her to warrant such venom that night. From the second she arrived, it seemed obvious she was on Nene's sh-tlist and her goal was to take her out

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

She's joining Team Twirl biggrin.png. I still don't like how Nene talked about her dirty, calling her a hoodrat on tv and to my knowledge, she never publicily apologized for that. LMAO at how Nene's army is flaking on her.

BTW, she is seen in the clip on Bravo's website for Kenya's ball and this was how she went

DSC_8966-600x899.jpg

She cleans up so well!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Yes she looks fabulous!

What exactly did she say about Lexis? I remember she said something along the lines of "Diva Marlo, Crazy Diana, Hoodrat Lexis" or something like that where the only insulting thing was aimed at Lexis.

Her and Marlo still follow each other so that's interesting.

• Members

Marlo is nosy like me!

Yeah that's the gist of it. Her comment seemed so shady for no reason. Marlo and Diana's digs were warranted given how they acted on the show, but Lexis did nothing to her nor did she warrant an insult hurled her way. Being called a hoodrat did not lineup with her behavior or portrayal on the show. I guess it was Nene trying to be funny but it didn't come across that way at all. I know Id have been upset had I been her friend and would have wanted her to apologize to me publicly. Maybe she did behind closed doors, but that insult wasn't said behind closed doors, so I think she needed to address out loud if she really was Lexis' friend