Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Question. Where did you stand on the whole Brandi comment about Joyce being black because she can't swim? Do you feel she needed to apologize for it since she didn't MEAN for something to come across the way it did? Or like with Nene, do you feel since she "supposedly" didn't mean to imply anything negative by calling Brandon a she/queen/wearing a ball gown, that it's okay?

• Members

No, my opinion of Nene would/will not change. Nobody's perfect, and like my original post said - I myself sometimes struggle with the same thing, which may be why I empathize with Nene on some level. I don't know how I would have felt re:Brandi, as I haven't been consistently watching. I'm glad she owned her mistake, but if she hadn't it wouldn't have made me hate her or anything like that.

• Members

I want to watch RHoA SO bad! But I'm at work. sad.png I can't believe this thread blew up just like it did two weeks ago -- but even better, that nobody went BSC. This is prob why I love posting here. Even when I post dumb [!@#$%^&*] and am called out on it, it isn't mean or personal.

That pic of Christopher grabbing Kenya right in front of Nene's eyes-on-stalks speaks volumes. I really hope Andy does not let any of these women duck from answering some tough questions about how acceptable it is for a man to lay hands on a woman. I mean, if the cameras and production staff hadn't been there, how exactly would this have gone down? Is production exacerbating the situation or acting as a break on some of these guys to really beat the [!@#$%^&*] out of somebody? I think one of the reasons I am so appalled at Apollo is that he was punching Brandon because Brandon was a stand-in for Kenya. I'm sure he was sore at Kenya for exposing his texts to the world and he was getting his frustration out on him.

Yes you're right @jennymccarthy, production orchestrated Scheana to be there,I objected & they insisted..it is what it is @BravoWWHL #wwhl

Edited by Cat

• Members

LOL, I respect JP's opinion about BH and Lisa and he's pretty even-handed when it comes to her (more than I am probably!). But her response to the whole thing is better than any defense I might have so why not just quote it directly? No mean bloop! intended.

Edited by Cat