Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nene's bitch ass is lying. She clearly said on the show that Chris NEVER touched Kenya. Now she wants to throw in she said in an aggressive manner? Maybe she needs to rewatch the show bc she tried to shut Kenya down when she told her about the grab.

She says everyone is responsible for their own actions, while not apologizing for placing all the blame on Kenya

I also notice how she tries to slick and slide around her homophobic insults about Brandon. She focues on the word queen, but what about using girlfriend and she in reference to him? How about that slick dig about him wearing a red gown? Those were ALL aimed at his sexuality! She is wrong!

• Members

Because I am a real fan! I do not think she's lily white, but she's not doing anything she didn't do when y'all loved her. But now that it's "cool" to love Miss Stallion Implants y'all just stay jumping ship! I don't roll like that hunni - and I don't even dislike Kenya!

I'm just glad all this mess hasn't ruined our rapport as posters. No matter how much you hoes turn on Nene and act all triflin - I love you guys and enjoy posting with you.

• Members

I LOVE Nene and I LOVE all the drama she is causing, but the difference between now and then is that Nene feels she is the Queen Bee. I need that to end and I need her to be called out just like everybody else is. I'm sick of everybody acting like they're scared of her.

• Members

I LOVE Nene and I LOVE all the drama she is causing, but the difference between now and then is that Nene feels she is the Queen Bee. I need that to end and I need her to be called out just like everybody else is. I'm sick of everybody acting like they're scared of her.

• Members

She is queen bee and she's earned it! Not saying she's above anyone but she's earned her place and all those ladies know that. Kenya can spin it how she wants, but she is intimidated by Nene and unless Nene leaves, Kenya will not come out on top & she needs to realize that.

Lol wasn't my first choice but the other one wouldn't embed from my phone lol! Y'all have me all up in this mess at work. :lol: