Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Well Marlo SHOULD'VE been in the past 3 episodes. She was invited to the Pajama Party, but didn't go. She is also invited to Kenya's Masquerade party next week and she doesn't go to that either. I am VERY upset with Marlo for skipping those events! The Pajama Party would've been a 3-week event if Marlo was there on top of everything else. biggrin.png I am still confident my lady will do what she needs to do in the coming episodes. It was very telling her preview clip was with Kenya and not Nene. It shows the beginnings of her developing friendship with Kenya and we KNOW that isn't going to sit well with Nene. I also feel like the rumors of Nene and Cynthia falling out are true since we see Nene and Peter going at it next week.

ETA:

Kenya doesn't seem too pleased with Andy on Twitter. Many people were confused because WWHL didn't show the results of the poll, "Who was to blame for the fight?" Many were tweeting saying they felt this was calculated because even during the After Show he didn't reveal the results. She tweeting him asking about it and he finally tweeted the results (57% Nene is to blame, 42% Kenya is to blame). She still was tweeting and re-tweeting that she felt they were trying to do a cover up for Nene. Honestly, I believe it. I haven't seen the episode yet, but apparently he also went soft on her for the gay comments.

Edited by Chris B

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lol how is Christopher supposed to "hold back his wife not Kenya" when Natalie never got up! I hate Natalie as much as you all do, but it was necessary for someone to get in-between Natalie/Kenya. Chris shouldn't have grabbed her, true. But she makes it seem like he punched her in the face.

As for Nene and Cynthia falling out, Cynthia just went and sat front row to watch Nene at Fashion Week and they've both been posting pictures with each other/tweeting each other so any falling out or argument they may have had has long since been resolved, seemingly.

Y'all are in for a rude awakening because Kenya is gonna get DRAGGED at the reunion. It would be a different story if people were also against Nene but seeing as they're all putting the blame on Kenya for this, Kenya is gonna get clowned. Last year when Kenya was actually CORRECT in the Phaedra vs. Kenya debate, she couldn't even properly defend herself. She is doomed against these bitches.

• Members

I won't lie, I do dislike Natalie and Christopher. They are too basic for this show, although I appreciate the purpose they have served thus far. If you re-read my post I DID NOT say that Christopher should hold back his wife. I said that he should've stood in front of her to protect her. I said that Peter shouldn't have help down Brandon and that Malorie shouldn't have shoved Todd and Kandi. Christopher had no reason to grab Kenya and pull her back and the flashback from a new angle showed that he had a strong grip on her. He could've simply gone near his wife to make sure nothing happened. Why can't Kenya get out of her seat, but Christopher could? I would personally be more worried about him walking up (or "charging" as they say) on Kenya since he was upset he was busted AND he has history of being accused of abusing women.

• Members

Sorry, I misread your post. You're right, on all counts. I think the difference is this - Christopher got out of his seat, but he was not in Kenya's face, or even walking towards her. He was wrong to stand and talk down to her but if you re-watch, he was nowhere near her. That's the difference. Kenya got up to get in Natalie's face. Chris did not get up to get into Kenya's.

• Members

The masquerade ball was filmed on September 29. The field day event where Marlo and Nene got into was filmed October 11. So I expect Marlo to be VERY relevant in the coming weeks.

I dont see her getting dragged. Nobody will be coming for her but Nene. Phakedra knows she has absolutely NO ROOM to come for Kenya and Cynthia is a simp. There's no beef between Kenya and Kandi and Porsha is irrelevant. Edited by Eric83

• Members

The ladies of ATL know fan reaction. They also didn't see chris grab Kenya. So your crazy if you think they are all gonna go in on Kenya who has successfully and rightfully played the victim here. At least on this specific situation.

This reunion is gonna be so messy with EVERYONE going in on everyone.

• Members

I have to wonder who will come out better in Nene vs. Marlo. A lot of fans already dislike Marlo (I know that doesn't seem to be the case on this board, but it is true - and I'm not saying that as a Nene stan, I do love Marlo), so it will be interesting to see. I have to say based on what we know, I can't blame Nene for being pissed. Do you like it when your "friends" run around talking to people you don't like just to stay relevant? It's not as if Kenya and Marlo were friends beforehand, in fact Kenya only met Marlo because of Nene. So I smell some shady behavior and I feel, as sick as it makes me to say it, Diana may have been (Somewhat) right about Marlo. Only time shall tell.

• Members

If Kenya wanted to get in kissing distance of Natalie, who are these women to say anything? Especially to try and say she's responsible for a brawl of this magnitude. Not only that, but it's a "What If?" We don't know how close Kenya was going to get or what she was going to do. What I DO know is that Nene has NO PROBLEM getting right up in everybody's face and sometimes choking them out. She did it horribly on Celebrity Apprentice and to Kim SEVERAL times on this show. Cynthia did it to Kandi this week and the list goes on and on. They have NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to tell Kenya she is wrong for getting up. Especially Nene's violent ass. And I know it was year ago, but STAR JONES NEVER DID ANYTHING TO HER BULLYING ASS! :D

Yall got me all worked up here at work lol.

• Members

They'll go in on her when this topic comes up. They all went in on her at the tea party and I don't see why that would change at the reunion. Cynthia and Nene will definitely drag her, Phaedra will throw shade. Kandi will tell it like it is (which will involve her shading Kenya, just like last night). Porsha will be the one in the middle, trying to be rational - and even she will imply Kenya is to blame.

• Members

I think they have every right to tell Kenya not to get out her seat! Just like Kandi CHECKED Cynthia for getting too close to her, Kenya deserved to be checked for charging, walking towards, etc. Natalie. Kenya is not responsible for the men's actions, of course not. But her mouth and actions are what set it into motion, for the most part.

I can't at you defending Starr. Everyone on that show, including ultra-sweet Marlee Matlin, hated Starr. She was a manipulative bully and Nene was justified in everything she said to her. There's a reason Donald loves Nene so much.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Honestly, I think this is a sad situation because I do think Nene and Marlo had a nice easy going relationship. I don't think Marlo was the opportunist that people made her out to be. IMO, if anyone deserves that title it's Cynthia who benefited from Nene's friendship so much more than Marlo did. Marlo could basically stand on her own two feet with her personality carrying her through. Cynthia was saved mostly because Nene needed an ally to film with. In the case of Kenya/Nene/Marlo, Nene introduced Marlo to Kenya so I can see how Marlo could be thrown when she's now told she isn't supposed to like or talk to Kenya. But I can also see how Nene would be upset that her friend was hanging out with her new enemy.

I think Marlo is bound to come out better because I feel she is going to take the high road with Nene. To date, she hasn't said ANYTHING negative about Nene publicly. When Nene starting giving interviews bashing Marlo during I Dream of Nene, Marlo responded, but made sure to be supportive and respectful of Nene. When people tweet negative things about Nene, she tells them to stop. She sent Nene a huge flower arrangement when she was in the hospital, Nene even had to say "Thank You" for that.

• Members

Am I the only one who felt some type of way when Phakedra called Kenya a slut in her talking head? It sounded so hateful and she has been calling her a whote all season based off some Damn elementary ass texts. The slut shaming really shows alot about her to me IMO

• Members

Nah, I don't buy that. Star wasn't a villain like Omarosa, she was simply a shrewd business woman. She tried hard to make her team win and then when they didn't she used her lawyer skills to defend herself and keep from getting fired. If she was a man nobody would've said anything. Also, Star was Team Nene 100%, Nene was just mad because she didn't want to be Project Manager that week because she knew she'd lose. Realistically, Nene was the ONLY person on her team who hadn't won money for her charity, so logically she SHOULD'VE been Project Manager. There is no argument for her being thrown under the bus, it was simply common sense.

• Members

Eh, to me it's the same as Kenya's constant digs at Apollo's prison days. Can't always escape your past.

Star was a villain, she just wasn't as open about it like Omarosa was. Nene called Starr for what she was - a rat. Nobody, literally nobody, on that show liked Starr. Nene still speaks to people from the show (including Latoya and the very sweet Marlee), so I think that's very telling.

• Members

Those texts made it completely obvious Apollo was trying to get in Kenya's pants, especially if you look at what time he was sending those texts. If I were Phaedra I would back off on saying certain things because now too much is coming out about Apollo. Forget Kenya, we know he's probably been sleeping around with half of Atlanta, in addition to his legal issues. Phaedra needs to keep her mouth shut to minimize her dragging at the reunion.