Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sad but true about what we watch... watching authentically real tension and discord between the housewives is more satisfying for a viewer than watching overblown crap about nonsense stuff like voodoo curses, canoli recipes, and "The Countless." The stuff where you could tell there was genuine hatred or bitter jealousy (Jill vs. Bethenny, Danielle vs. all of Jersey, even triflin' hater Adrienne vs. Lisa) is way more interesting in a trainwreck fashion. That's one reason BH is so flat this year. I think that's why NYC will be good, because Aviva is genuinely looneytunes.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I feel like she should've gone on WWHL, but not answer serious questions about the case. Same with the reunion. By putting Kenya on WWHL, she's going to have a huge platform to tear Phaedra's ass up and bring up anything she wants to. If Phaedra doesn't go to the reunion you have the same thing. She needs to go, take her beating and keep it moving. She should be fine at the reunion as long as she doesn't engage too much and provoke Kenya.

• Members

The first four parts of Beverly Hills and Atlanta are up at Bravo. All I can say is Peter is scum and Malorie needs an ass whooping. Nene... I just can't with her fake ass.

Oh and Yolanda seriously needs to have a glass of stfu and stop sucking on so many lemons. Nobody cares about your daughters paint job party, obviously! And ain't nobody care about your step-daughters wedding either.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Brandi is now saying that in her early years in LA, Lisa was broke and living in the Valley. But because she is an Evil Mastermind who controls her image more closely than President Obama's advisers, she doesn't want anybody to know her Deep, Dark Secret! LOL, Oh, Brandi. Honey you tried. Now just sit down.

Come back Faye, all is forgiven.

RHOBH filmed their Reunion yesterday. Apparently it was emotional, according to Andy. And 5 more episodes of RHoBH are left. Wonder how many of RHoA are left? And if they've already filmed their reunion? Seriously, BH's reunion is the one thing keeping me hanging on to this season.

Tweets All / No replies
  1. ❤️The truth was prevailed, some mistakes acknowledged & apologies were made! #RHOBHReunion #Happytomoveon pic.twitter.com/zBIEkMB6Zb

Bf8IqO4CIAEl1ps.jpg