Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL yeah I was excited wondering how we were seeing footage from the reunion already til I noticed Yolanda's dress and hair! I was like wait a minute! :lol

Also meant to add I think they way they are positioned in the picture is how the reunion seating goes. So it will be Joyce-Yolanda-Skeletor-Lisa-ANDY-Kyle-Brandi-Kim

Edited by Eric83

• Members
She wouldn't be where she was if it wasn't for two gay men: Andy Cohen and Ryan Murphy. Just a few weeks ago she was going on about The New Normal failed because America is still so homophobic and now look at her going on trying to devalue Brandon as a man because he defended Kenya. She only "loves the gays" when it's convenient for her. Andy will definitely be addressing this at the reunion.

Then this woman is trying to tell Kenya she wasn't grabbed. How would she like it if people told her she really didn't get her ass beat by her first baby daddy? Then she is upset because nobody called to apologize. Chile this moose has really lost her mind.

And f-ck Cynthia's ass too. Messy ass bird.

They should've let Kandi drag Cynthia's sister with her moon pie looking ass.

Phakedra. ... you know what im going to keep my mouth closed because I'm going to say something vulgar.

Peter disgusts me.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Ewwwwww! Nene is DISGUSTING! Seriously. I just watched the previews for next week and her ego is so out of control and she is clearly her biggest fan. That trick seriously needs to chitty chitty check herself! I know I say this about her a lot but I just can't with Nene anymore. She is a monster. There is nothing worse than an egomaniac and that heffa looks like she ate 3!

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Just like tonight. Nene bitching about nobody apologizing to her? For what? You asking pointed questions to stir the pot and start some drama then getting all butt hurt just cus it goes above and beyond what you anticipated? Telling Kenya that she wasn't grabbed when she clearly was? I'm done with this Bullwinkle stripper. And I don't care how much Nene claims to love the gays, I think this bitch is pretty homophobic. The way she talks about Brandon is gross. She clearly already pissed off a gay judging by that thing on her head and now she's taking it out on Brandon. angry.png

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I think that to some people, gay men are purses, or accessories. And when you become famous enough, or not necessarily famous, but think you're liked enough by the gay people around you, then you can say what you want, because of course you don't mean it that way and of course they know that. You become, in your mind, protected, and above anything else.

It doesn't help that a lot of gay men are very homophobic and encourage this type of attitude.

This is one of the reasons I'm always wary of the whole pet gay that so many women on these shows tend to have. It's dehumanizing.

I don't think she is homophobic, but I think she needs to go back and watch some of what she has said and realize how it comes across.

• Members

I dont think she is homophobic either but definitely sees gays as beneath her. She was dead ass wrong to keep calling Brandon a queen and girlfriend and say he approached Christopher in his big, red ball gown. She needs to bring it on down. She really thinks her ish doesn't stink. Im astounded. I know she has come across as stuck up and above it all in the past but its reached new heights this year.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Watching now, so far I'm still on the part I already saw in the preview.

I just have to say, again, that I LOVED that Nene went to comfort/calm down Kandi and left Cynthia/Mal/Peter's hood asses to the side where they belonged. I thought that was very sweet, considering Nene and Kandi don't get along. I also liked that Nene was looking out for Todd and went to get Phaedra/Kandi to help him….

As for the rest of Nene's actions, I haven't seen them yet so I can't judge.

I adore Kandi, and it can't be said enough.