Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I took a look at twitter and I would hardly say everyone is anti-Nene. I saw just as many comments saying Kenya was to blame and some saying Cynthia was to blame for ever bringing Natalie into it. I don't think Nene's downfall is as imminent as you think, and I don't say that just because I'm a Nene fan.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I still like Nene but I'm pissed and repulsed by her actions. How she's coming for Brandon, the true victim in all this, is gross. She fails to forget that we gays can giveth and taketh. Ryan & Andy, two gay men, gave her a platform. She can easily lose it by being demeaning and crude.

And I've been Team Kenya since she start coming for Phaedra's lumpy ass last season.

• Members

LOL I love that Kenya keeps referencing the fact that Nene was high during pillow talk. Notice Nene has yet to address these claims? And so much for her acting shocked that Brandon would have her number when they clearly have been texting each other. You'd think Nene was the first lady by the way she hypes herself. laugh.png

I wish @BrandonDeShay would take a screenshot and post the many texts from nene #showthereceipts #dontrememberthingswhenurhigh #RHOA

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members
Maybe because I didn't particularly care for He-ree and Wig but Nene is coming off awful to me this year. It is a plethora of reasons why she has been turning me off. It's not even just the pillow talk mess. Yes she's the last original standing and face of the show but i'm going to need her to reign it in a little bit. She is doing too much and at this point still refuses to acknowledge her wrongs. But hey maybe in her heart she truly feels she has nothing to apologize for and that's her right but I'm side-eyeing the hell out of her right now.

Nene from Season 1 hell even 2 and 3 is not the Nene on my screen now. She's just been on some other stuff since the Apprentice and it's come across HORRIBLY this season. Has almost nothing to do with Kenya who is a hot mess as well.

• Members

Cynthia definitely gets the messy award for last night. The way she recalled the events between Kandi and her were not even remotely close to what happened. I used to wonder how she could be with someone like Peter and now I can see why. She's exactly like him. And then acting so put off when Kandi was the bigger person apologizing for something I don't even think she needed to apologize for and then giving a half-assed apology back and rolling her eyes the entire time. She must be on the same kind of drugs as Nene to think anyone will believe her version of events. Loved that she had to backtrack all of it in her blog after the show made it a point to she how delusional she was. And her mister sister Mal is lucky she didn't get her cheap beads knocked all around that hotel room for putting hands on Todd and Kandi.

Although I feel uncomfortable with Marlo for her past crimes (slashing a woman's face, leading her to commit suicide) I am excited to see what drama her and Kenya will stir up for Nene "Loudmouth" Leakes.

• Members

I agree completely. I can't defend NeNe's actions at all. She acknowledges no wrongdoing and deflects, deflects, deflects. To blame everything about that night on Kenya is ridiculous (and it's ridiculous that people like Phaedra and Cynthia are actually going along with it without batting an eye). Last night's episode just felt wrong and weird. Apollo is getting off too easy too. Very strange.

It feels like the girls have all decided to band together and use Kenya as a scapegoat.

This isn't the NeNe I fell in love with. At least before when she fought, she had a true passion about something she believed in.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Agreed. Clearly Phaedra is down to jump on the blame Kenya bandwagon because it deflects from her criminal husband and all the wrong doings he had in the drama. She couldn't even apologize on his behalf so she definitely lost points with me there. And Cynthia is definitely down to blame Kenya because it deflects from her, her brother Mal and that red eyed thing she's married to. Even Kandi claims Kenya charged. The only one that seemed impartial was Porsha. Things are definitely not right when Porsha is the one making the most sense out of any of these housewives.

• Members

The girls have a blame Kenya and obey Nene mentality. Nene could beat up somebody in front of all of them and the majority of them would somehow put all the blame on Kenya even though she wasn't even on the scene. Them all blaming Kenya means nothing. Props to slow Porsha for sticking to the facts and not letting her poor relationship with Kenya stand in the way of those facts.

Kenya likes stirring the pot, don't get me wrong but high and mighty Nene is just as bad and oft-times worst.

• Members
Lol are you serious or just blind stanning?

She doesn't own anything. She deflects. She blames others. She defends Christopher aggressively and firmly putting his hands on a woman.

She only brings up calling Brandon Queen because she can argue that point but fails to bring up all the other terms she used to attack his being gay.

Loving all the blog comments attacking her and calling her out. It's the same on most of the fan sites and a big part on twitter.

Cynthia is the same. She's all I guess if y'all say so I was in the wrong but not really. I guess mal pushed kandi but we will never see the whole tape. I guess you could say Peter was aggressive but only cuz he is a man. Lmao this bitch.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

I've said it before and I'll say again that Nene isn't 100% blameless here, but the only thing she is guilty of is stirring the pot…And she clarified in her blog that she did in fact stir the pot, so as far as I'm concerned she's done what she needs to do.

It's funny because Kandi and others defended Christopher's actions and you only seem to have a problem with Nene doing it, because you don't like her. (Not just you - several posters here).

Also, I think Nene reads the board LOL cause she hashtagged something #QueenBee on twitter. I'm joking of course, but just in case let me say HI BOO!

• Members

I didn't see your post shading the ladies for defending him, but okay.

I don't think she deflects. Nene WAS receiving a lot of hate on Twitter for writing the questions, so of course she is going to clarify that she didn't write them. She owns that she willingly asked them & stirred the pot so I am unclear what else she should be doing.