• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ATL

God, yes!!! Lexis is awesome, and I am happy to see more of her. And she looked great at the pajama party. Keep right on bring it, gal.

I don't think I'm liking Cynthia at all this season except for that scene where she found with her man in the kitchen. I think I am finding her kinda of shady now where last season she was very upfront and fierce about everything she was doing.

Maybe that's what it is with Kenya this season. She isn't trying hard, and just being and I am finding that refreshing.

BH

Le sigh.

In any case, I think those guess on who is in and who is out are on the money.

EDITED TO ADD: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEXIE!!!! I CAN'T WITH THAT. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Kenya and Kandi are joint MVPs. And I definitely think Kenya took in the fan feedback from last season and made adjustments.

The test will be if she can bring it at the reunion. Phaedra wiped the floor with her last year, and Nene is even more quick-witted and overbearing than Phaedra. Kenya will have to come correct if she's going toe-to-toe with Ms. Leakes. I hope she does.

• Members

I don't think she was ready for all the fan backlash. People have really turned on her. If she comes ugly, then that will make things worse for her. BUT she also cant come out like a punk bc she is concerned that Kenya is nipping at her heals for the top spot. It'll be interesting to see how she acts

#TeamTwirl

• Members

tumblr_mh071egW0n1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Ive always been Team Kenya even when people were hating on her hard last season. I thought Nene was at the best place last season and thought she could have left on a high note, but her career stalled, she stayed and its been the worst thing for her image as she regressed and undid all the progress she made. She's looking very ugly and such a sharp difference from the more mature direction she was going in. Sure it makes for better tv, but its not a good look for her. Kenya however has been consistent. African prince aside, I think she's been pretty genuine and she's doing a good job at letting Nene self destruct. Its war and according to Kenya:

tumblr_mwu592f4Ol1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Yes you are!

• Members

Nene needs to be brought down a few pegs she truly thinks her sh-t doesn't stink and she is right in everything. Shes not!

All of them are going to come for Kenya except Kandi so Kenya better be prepared to drag Nene and Phaedra. Cynthia and Porsha are irrelevant.