Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't think Kenya charged or ran up on Natalie, but she did attempt to aggressively enter a seating Natalie's personal space and when Chris tried to stop her, started screaming physical assault, which led her bff to get once again heated, Kenya took it up a notch and set things a Rollin so I get where NeNe was coming from.

Was that Chuck hiding like a Biotch behind his wife?

• Members

Apollo is an idiot. Does he not realize he is on tv? Like how can he go into a rage like that on an argument which did not involve him in front of so many cameras.

I do have to say after feeling irrelevant twerking on pianos for the first part of the season , my girl Kenya is finally at the center of the juicy storyline and is getting so much talk. Good for her! She's a "gone with the wind fabulous" star!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I can see why she wouldn't like them, but there's this constant persona of defensiveness with her. She's like a parody of one of those people who goes around constantly saying, "Don't judge me!" I feel like there's this whole life she's built in her mind, which is her right, but it doesn't translate that well onscreen, to me anyway.

• Members

I'm not sure if asking about a tattoo is a jab at her religion. If she doesn't like Kyle, that's fine, Kyle is phony, but I don't see this great attack against Carlton's beliefs. If she has to say Kyle is attacking her in her dreams, then I don't think that is on Kyle.

• Members

Kenya was doing nothing but twerking, getting evicted and having these isolated random scenes with Brandon for the first several episodes. Aside from her confrontation with Nene there wasn't much memorable about her. IA with Eric that Joyce carried the first half as Kandi's story was the center if most of the conflict we saw. Things have shifted with Kenya getting more focus as she's been better integrated with the group

• Members

Honestly, the Kenya I've been seeing I LIKE. This Kenya can stay. Especially if the other ladies fall out with Nene, it gives Kenya a chance to truly form relationships with them, her biggest problem thus far. Honestly, she's been vindicated with the Phaedra/Apollo stuff, so she's on the right track so far. I can't wait until Kenya and Marlo become friends.