Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Phaedra and Apollo's relationship has been really weird this season. You can tell she's over his chit. You can tell she's almost disgusted with him. She's not really feeling him as anything other than arm candy to show off for his looks. You can tell he knows where he stands with her. It'll be interesting to see what comes out. I don't think Pha was involved in Apollo's wrong-doing but I think she may have found out about it before the arrest and pre-dating the taping of the season currently airing.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's quite interesting. I just wonder aside from his looks what exactly did she see in this guy to make him the father of her kids? He looked completely unhinged in that episode....

And the ratings have to be off the charts cuz that was seriously ridiculous. And Facebook has been absolutely bonkers since last night. Nene's behavior tho. One minute she's excited the next she's acting all languid and reminiscing bout her days as a stripper. Gurl was just out of control.

Kenya looked so hot tonight. No wonder she won Miss USA. I really hope she finds true love soon tho and gets that baby she wants.

• Members

RHoA:

I only watched Sunday's episode once so it has raised a lot of questions for me. Namely, why on earth did Apollo attack Brandon so viciously when the argument didn't even involve him?!

Firstly, Kenya was clearly not "charging" at Natalie. She wasn't even worked up that way. Christopher got up and was talking down to her, Natalie was standing up too, so Kenya got up so she could (I assume) be eye-level with them. She was walking over to Natalie but I highly doubt it was to physically assault her -- probably to shade her.

Second, Chris shouldn't have grabbed Kenya's arm -- and good for Brandon for coming to her defense -- but neither do I think that at that point he was going to get physically violent with a woman.

Thirdly, Apollo came out of nowhere and just went nuts. He literally grabbed Brandon by the throat and shoved him down on his seat. Then he started pummeling him, while it looked like Papa Smurf was holding Brandon down for Apollo's benefit. However, it could be construed that Papa Smurf had been holding onto Brandon when he and Christopher went at it and here he was trying to separate Brandon and Apollo. From the camera angle we got, though, Papa Smurf looks bad and Apollo looks even worse. That was some major cowardly behavior on Apollo's part, beating up a guy who is already being held down.

Apollo shoving Phaedra. Disgusting. Honestly, this guy is finished. Finished legally, finished on the show. I hope their marriage is finished. The way he has been treating Phaedra all season (and especially this episode) has been with contempt. She seems pretty over him, too (although you never know. Phaedra seems like she is all about saving appearances. Apollo may be her weak spot in the bedroom).

Nene on coke. I don't know. I hope not because I thought she was smarter than that (although I wish she could spell better). Thinking about it, though, could Nene's jittery attitude be because the producers have choreographed this whole event complete with pointed questions? And she has been asked to make it work? She decides to play the role of the MC of the whole thing and is acting out this big diva I'm-the-center-of-attention thing (right down to her treatment of Kenya) and it just fell completely flat? As for Nene blaming Kenya for the whole thing -- of course she is. Of course she is never going to blame the guys! And of course she is going to want to deflect any blame from herself for having fronted this party in the first place.

This is what happens when production gets too involved and wants to push the envelope with the gossip. It's one thing for these women to gossip about each other, but they are now gossiping and accusing the husbands (not that I don't doubt the truthfulness of what they are saying), and it just built to the point where the men exploded into violence. You can't bait people like that, and I lay that at Bravo's door. They've had such a great season of RHoA and I'm sure they didn't anticipate Apollo going loco, but they were pushing for a big face-off.

I mean, everybody except Nene and Gregg (that we saw) got attacked in some way. The questions went after Kordell (which Porsha side-stepped), they went after Kandi & Todd (which she handled like a pro), they went after Cynthia & Papa Smurf's sex life, they went after Christopher & Natalie which is when everything went nuts. I'm sure we would have gotten shade on Phaedra & Apollo and they would gotten into Chuck & Kandi, and Kenya & her imaginary African Prince -- if the fight hadn't broken out.

This whole episode dropped hints about Apollo's attitude, about Apollo's "money," it was almost like Bravo knew the episode would coincide with the announcement of Apollo's indictment. Since he was arrested in September 2013, I wonder why all this was kept quiet for four months. Were Bravo blindsided this week? Or did they know what was coming down the pipe and edited the season accordingly? I think it is the latter. Especially with Phaedra showing up on WWHL in two weeks.

Edited by Cat

• Members

tumblr_n03dd8DeIP1ql5yr7o1_250.giftumblr_n03dd8DeIP1ql5yr7o2_r1_250.gif

IA and Im glad someone finally made a gif. Kenya stood up and was walking over to approach Natalie. There was no charging!

tumblr_n01ri9k3C31r7r1l7o1_500.gif

This beast is charging. See the difference?

tumblr_n0390kOspc1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_n02txoPTow1qamu0xo1_400.gif

tumblr_n02tsxIriZ1qamu0xo1_400.gif

tumblr_n01qktEXvU1rwuk64o1_400.gif

tumblr_n02wliyOE91tq03tdo1_400.gif

LOL at Cynthia's side eye

tumblr_n01snhxAI11r7r1l7o1_400.gif

LOL at that woman looking at Phaedra crazy

tumblr_mzz2sdVwXV1rzx0bvo1_500.jpg

Here's Kenya with women of Bravo. I wouldn't mind seeing her on BH as a friend. She already lives in LA

tumblr_mzvbj3p7uQ1qbbb7uo2_250.giftumblr_mzvbj3p7uQ1qbbb7uo1_250.gif

YAAASSSS Lexis!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

What Brandi doesn't get is that Yolanda is very much about appearances. She has to be the perfect hostess, the perfect wife, the perfect mother, the perfect woman. In that sense, Brandi is lucky Yolanda even considers her a friend at all at this point.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I know someone mentioned it earlier, but DAMN... Mario even got another girl pregnant? With a 27 year old?? Poor Ramona. I've always thought Mario was one of the hottest househusbands though...

http://www.eonline.com/news/504048/real-housewives-of-new-york-city-s-ramona-singer-and-husband-mario-have-separated

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

The Ramona/Mario news is pretty sad. I love Ramona and she was married to him for so long. He is a D-O-G for cheating on her and getting someone pregnant. Cheating is bad enough, but that just seems so brazen to be having unprotected sex and then go back to your wife's bed.

• Members

IA it is sad as I've always loved their love, but if you look back it almost seems as if she was trying to hard to show the world how stable and happy she is. I wonder if we will see signs if cracks this upcoming season. I have to say this news is awful for them but GREAT publicity for the show leading up to the premiere. I'm more pumped now than ever

LOL I bet LuAnn is fuming that she got cut bc of her post season breakup but Ramona didn't

its a damn shame bc it had potential to be the most watched. Bravo better promote the heck out if the next episode next week so people don't forget that it will be a continuation of the drama.

Btw what were the numbers?

Edited by Cheap21