Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
Oh I understand and yeah I get it. Everyone interprets things differently I think Nene was wrong as hell lol but I can definitely see where you could see Kenya took it left. Like I said I'm going to need Bravo to do an Uncut special of this night because we didn't see everything.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She said things get ugly when Kenya is around, not that they automatically had a bad time because Kenya was there. I disagree, I think Kenya did charge Natalie. She was practically running towards her with her hand pointed at her about to get in her face but like Nene said, the camera cut away and we didn't see the whole thing.

I agree - I like that even when we are vehemently on different sides, we have good discussion, not crazy talk.

Ratings will be HUGE!

• Members

I'm still confused as to what exactly Nene did that's so wrong? She stirred the pot which is what all of these ladies do every week, including Kenya who started all of this by running her mouth. But yet when it turns violent all the sudden it's a crime and Nene's fault? That just confuses me.

We won't get an uncut special, especially not if whatever didn't air paints Kenya in an unflattering light, which I'm almost 100% sure it will.

• Members

Exactly! These women (especially Kenya and sometimes, yes, Nene) stir the pot and throw shade almost constantly and we eat it up. But when Nene does a little [!@#$%^&*] stirring, and it ends violently (without even involving her), she somehow becomes this big bad evil bitch from hell who is totally to blame for Kenya running her mouth and causing a raucous?

• Members

I don't have any problem with Nene's [!@#$%^&*]-stirring, but she needs to own it. She wants to act all above and anti-violence, but she is the main offender. Did she forgot what she did to Star Jones? Did she forget how she attacked and choked Kim? Did she forget all the people we've seen her threaten and intimidate over the years? Stop acting like you're different. You are a bully and a hater and I honestly LOVE Nene, but I can accept that. Most of her early season humor comes straight from her being a hating, pressed bitch. Kim never did anything to her, neither did Kandi. She was just a damn hater.

I hope that these girls stop acting scared of her and like she is their boss. They need to get after her the way they do each other. I was happy that Cynthia had the balls to blame this on Nene. Stop giving her a pass and stop kissing her ass!

• Members

Exactly . She makes it found like there was never violence on the show till Kenya showed up. Bitch, please! You choked Kim! There was "no violence" bc Bravo edited that out. Say what you will about Kenya; she has NEVER put hands on a cast member in an aggressive manner. Nene sure has.

• Members

When has Nene done that that? The alleged choking incident that wasn't seen and that Kim dropped the charges for? Do you really think if Nene had choked kim out that Kim would have ever been her friend again? that was all manufactured for the show, that's the reason it wasn't seen. Nene is hood, but she is not violent.

I do agree Nene should be a little more upfront with her [!@#$%^&*]-stirring, but other than that I fail to see the problem.

If you had said this a year ago, I would have been thrilled. Now she does nothing for me and has pretty much proved that she's just an opportunist.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Nene basically admitted in scenes that she did choke Kim, but didn't come out and say it due to legal reasons. And Kim dropping the charges was probably more for the shows sake than anything. Let's also not act like that was the only time Nene was violent. Star Jones had to have stuff edited out of Celebrity Apprentice because she was so embarrassed by Nene's aggressive behavior. Nene should THANK Star for that. Now still, don't take this to suggest I don't like Nene, I always have and always will, but I've never forgotten what her true character is. The Nene of the past couple seasons has been a role she is playing. The last glimpse of Real Nene we got was in the Season 4 Reunion and then last nights episode.

Rumor has it,

so she's probably mad about that.

• Members

So yeah.... what a lot to catch up on here! NeNe was stirring the pot. It seemed Bravo-coaxed, if you ask me. Was she on something? I wouldn't be surprised. She was off. What disturbed me was Apollo. The Christopher guy should NEVER manhandle a woman like that and Apollo mercilessly beating on a gay man who did absolutely nothing wrong was disturbing and wrong. Nothing that Phaedra and her smushed up boobs can say will excuse what he did.

AND..... in other Real Housewives news. According to Reality Tea, NYC's Ramona and Mario are apparently separated! And there was a [non-physical] fight at their Southampton home. They've been separated for awhile, even though they put on a happy family front. Mario is with the woman who he knocked up, while Ramona is apparently dating a 20something man. Whaa??? Sounds like a Season 7 storyline is already set!