Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If Apollo got hit it was because he hit first. Peter already had Brandon under control. Apollo came up and shoved him to the floor and then proceeded to hit him. Brandon was defending himself against both semi-men!

Nene was wrong or trying to blame Kenya, but that has nothing to do with the men trying to harm Brandon because they can't be caught on film hitting a woman, their true target.

And it is beyond disgusting that Apollo would get another second of airtime after last night!

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

Apolo said a few times Brandon hit him in the eye when trying to break them up but we didn't see any of that. I wonder if it happened and if so why it wasn't show. He says it again to Phe in the preview online for next episode. That's also what most of the RH blogs were saying but we have no idea of it was true.

Even if he was hit though it's no reason for what he did at all. Like when you bet in between. Fight you kind of expect to be hit. I've been hit many times when breaking up fights. It happens.

Peter I think was holding him down for two reasons. At first go restrain him because he was going at Christopher and then so he wouldn't hit how boy apolo back. I'm not rally sure what the right thing would have been to do in that situation because if you get off even to try and stop apolo Brandon is gonna hit back. I think he was expecting other men to step in or something.

Isn't this the second time he's pushed one off him when fighting? Didn't he do it before his first season on at a party?

• Members
sure it's why we watch, but that doesn't change the fact that it's what Nene was doing. She was very aggressive with the way she came at Kenya. It was not her place to go there with the Chris mess. Had it been Natalie or Chris, then that was would have been a different story, but Nene was coming at Kenya. She isn't even friends with Natalie! Why invite her other than to go there and put Kenya in a position to be attacked? Every non-cast member there was invited by a friend on the cast. Cynthia didn't invite Natalie; Nene did and it's bc she had a clear agenda

Oh sh-t, check out me and Jack agreeing on Nene of all people...lol

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Exactly cheap.

Also, in the previews nene is denying that Christopher ever to used Kenya. He clearly did. She doesn't care about that tho. Just like she didn't care that he stood up and came at Kenya but it's all Kenya's fault for standing up.

Here is apolos side of the story. It's... Laughable for the most part.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-6/videos/apollo-s-side-of-the-story?cid=related_sfv_OCT13_A

• Members

Brandon hit a sitting Apollo in the eye while being held back by Peter? Huh? And if there were true, it would have been an accident, no? Brandon didn't come there to fight anyone. He was just defending a friend against a "man" who was manhandling a woman. Apollo was the aggressor and there is evidence and about 4 million witnesses! Brandon is then subdued only to be battered further?

• Members

More rubbish! This show is about airtime and retaining a spot on the show. These women bring up other people's business each week. What right did Kenya have to bring up anything about who [what is her name]'s husband was with in the past. Cynthia certainly didn't have any right to talk about what someone who's bucking for a spot on the show said about Todd. And then who brought that up at the table last week? Kenya! They do this each and every week, but now it's a problem because a fight broke out? Whatever you guys need to believe.

A few years ago, Phay tried to get Nene's sisters on the show to start trouble. Was there a physical altercation?

• Members

Kenya was definitely a victim, but she was also an instigator. The fight that arose last night stemmed from Kenya "stirring the pot" at the vineyard last week. Kenya had no reason to comment on Natalie/Christopher's marriage. She did so because she had some gossip and wanted to start [!@#$%^&*]. She even said as much in her talking heads last week. She stirred the pot at the vineyard and it ended in Natalie getting "read" and "shut down" by both Kandi and Kenya, so we all hail Kenya as "the queen of shade" and celebrate her for stirring [!@#$%^&*] up.

Kenya, just like Nene couldn't have predicted how violent this would get, but at the end of the day it all stems back to her running her mouth on someone else's marriage. If she wasn't prepared to deal with the outcome of her actions, then she shouldn't have run her mouth. Everyone seems to be getting on Nene for "stirring the pot" last night, but why does Kenya get a free pass for doing the same thing? If the vineyard and pillow talk episodes had all aired as one, maybe you all would see that Kenya's shadiness played a HUGE factor in last night's events. I mean, honestly - did she expect that she could just stir [!@#$%^&*] up about someone's MARRIAGE, and they would just stay silent? I 100% believe Kenya when she says that Christopher said he wasn't married - we even have that radio interview to corroborate that. But did Miss Kenya really think that she was going to throw those allegations out there and that Chris was just going to take it, stand up and say "Kenya's right Natalie I denied you existed"? Kenya is a grown ass, very smart woman and she knew [!@#$%^&*] would happen because of this. Now she's shielding the blame because Christopher grabbed her, which was WRONG, but it doesn't mean that Kenya is lily white. (And no - she shouldn't have charged at Natalie, either. Standing to talk to Chris is one thing, but she stood to yell at Natalie - and that's another).

As for Nene "setting out to humiliate Kenya", could someone provide some actual evidence of that? Nene was coming for ALL of these ladies last night. She came for Kandi with the digs about Kandi Koated Nights, and then came for Kandi/Mynique/Chris with the "being with someone who's slept with your spouse question". She came for Porsha with the bisexual question. She brought up the strip club knowing that there's been a lot of debate about that and that Perer/Apollo would get heated. Hell, she even shaded Apollo and said he should spend that 8,000 dollars on his kids. So yes, Nene 100% "stirred the pot" and came for all of these women, and therefore some of the blame is on her. But to say she set up the night in order to humiliate Kenya is a completely unfounded claim.

And before you all harp back to "Nene starting the night by attacking Kenya", let me reiterate my point. Nene has been coming for these ladies about their tardiness for years. The comments she made about being "pissed" and "annoyed" BEFORE Kenya got there are the same comments she made about Kandi/Phaedra two weeks ago when they were late. Last year when the ladies were late to her dinner party in Hollywood she threw them all off of her property, including Cynthia who is her best friend. So to say Nene's actions about Kenya's tardiness prove she was "setting up to humiliate Kenya", is completely unfounded. This is the same way Nene has been handling that for years. Is it over the top? Yes. But when she's done it to each and every one of these ladies, it hardly proves she had it out for Kenya.

As for why Nene would invite Chris/Natalie, I would bet a lot of money that it was producer-mandated. I'm sure you all will deny that because it's the latest trend to blame Nene for everything but the poverty level, but think about it. How many times in the past have people been invited to things that didn't make any sense except to create drama? And every time we assume it's the producers, and we're usually right. It's funny how now that y'all dislike Nene, that thought doesn't enter your mind.

Nene definitely stirred the pot and maybe that was unnecessary, but like Chit said - that's why we watch these shows. The real [!@#$%^&*] stirrer here was Kenya who is undeservedly sliding off the hook because nobody seems to be able to connect last weeks events to this weeks and see that Kenya was/is the root of the problem.

Obviously, neither Kenya or Nene is responsible for the men's disgusting behavior - just saying that before someone says that's what I was implying. smile.png

So glad to have you back, +1.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

IDA to a degree. Kenya did spill tea when she called Natalie out on Chris’ lie, by revealing what she heard, but Natalie denied it, Kenya left it alone and they all moved on. The argument that broke out later on the table was not instigated by Kenya; Natalie started that when she randomly came at Kandi for no reason. Kenya jumped in and defended Kandi by saying “we’re going there now?....thats not nice” and it was with that that Natalie went back to the whole marriage thing, talking sideways. She tried to make Kandi on the spot and ended up getting read herself. She started something she couldnt finish. Kenya didnt just start going in on her at that table. And it couuld have been left alone last night as neither Chris, Natalie nor Kenya brought it up. Who did? Nene and she has NOTHING to do with the situation. She could have let it die or let them handle it on their own in their own time, but she didnt.

As for Nene and the women, lets just put it out there on the table; the producers wrote those questions. I dont think there was any malicious intent from Nene with that as it was likely out of her hand. She was very playful about it and didnt come at them ugly. When she brought up Chris, that was not a part of the game and Nene came at Kenya in an angry and aggressive manner. There was nothing playful about the way she talked and treated her last night. It was clear she had beef with her, as she wasnt turned up on anyone else.

Why did Nene have to invite Chris and Natalie? Why couldnt the producers have chosen a more organic choice as a vehicle to get them there with Cynthia? I truly believe Nene is the one that went out of her way to bring them. It made no sense coming from her other than that she wanted to be the one to get at Kenya

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

"Friends" pop up at these events all the time, and if they are lucky, they get a spot on the show. Lexie? Who's she? Natalie brought up what Kenya said and Chris could either tell the truth and humiliate his significant other or distract everyone by going at Kenya. He chose the latter because it was easier and could possibly lead to more airtime. Complete miscalculation!

So what if it was Nene's idea. If she smells a good dish that will lead to drama, who cares? Which one of these ladies has not done this? It's why we are here.

Christopher and Apollo are solely responsible for the violence that took place on last night's eppy, and I'm hoping one of them [Apollo] pays for his criminal act!

• Members

I don't think anyone has said that this is all NeNe's fault but more that she had a role in the night going left. Like I said earlier my beef with her was chasing after Kenya and deciding to blame the entire thing all on her. EVERYBODY involved was doing the most. NeNe wass acting high, Christopher shouldn't have gotten his ass up, Natalie shouldn't have tried to come at Kenya yelling "don't backpedaling now", Kenya and Brandon did get a little hype when Crack head touched her and of course Apollo's animal ass was out of line. NeNe's had so much vitriol for Kenya that night and for her to try to turn the entire thing on her like she wasn't acting like a rude b-tech was crazy.

I know we watch for them to throw shade but Nene was doing a little too much last night once the melee commenced.

@Jack I loved Kenya's "This is front pedaling" too. She wasn't charging anyone. She was getting up to approach Natalie's punk ass eye to eye. Natalie was trying to hide behind her husband. I'm not one of those people who have antiquated gender rules in my head but as a grown woman Natalie should have came for Kenya herself.