Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
Kim filed as police report against her but dropped it likely for the show's sake. Kim is many things but she's not an idiot. Going forward with the charge would have affected both of their pockets

http://m.eonline.com/news/137089/wtf-atlanta-did-nene-really-choke-kim

And they weren't friends after this . Every season started with them making up and then breaking up. That fight ended the cycle as they weren't friends in S4 or 5. It was only recently that they were able to put things behind them . They still aren't friends but they are in a better place right now which took them years to get to after the choking altercation

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nene is above and beyond aggressive, that's how she wins her fights. She more than breaks the "bubble" space when she's in a verbal altercation with someone. She won't do it with someone like Sheree, cus "bitch ain't crazy!" Anyone else she believes to be weaker than her is when she puts on her big girl spanx and gets crunk. I have no doubt in my mind she tried to do the same with Marlo later in the season, yet she must've underestimated Miss "check my charges!"

As far as "everyone" placing the blame on Nene for what happened, I haven't seen more than maybe 1 poster even say anything remotely like that. Did Nene stir the pot? Hell yes! Is Nene to blame for the guys getting physical? Nope. Doesn't change the fact that she was messy and that she was clearly gunning hard for Kenya. Not to mention her incredibly weird and awkward behavior. Nene must be feeling a bit insecure over her lack of "I have arrived" TV roles which is why she feels the need for all her "peasants" to remember that she's in charge, she runs the show and she calls the shots. Whatever she needs to do to stroke that big ego of hers. Gregg must be exhausted.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Nene has always been very jealous of other women, especially when they are successful. She is not stupid, she knows she is part of a reality show bubble and that a new "Nene" can show up every day and take her spot. I think she promised production a huge fight, but we all know what kind of show we are watching, nothing new here. What I don't understand is how she is the only one allowed to yell in people's faces, looking ready to beat them up. Dwight and Kim are two examples. When Nene does it, she is Nene. When someone elses does it, they are a "bully".

Kenya's friend Brandon was the only real man at that party. Between that loser hiding behind his wife and the "macho" brutal animals beating him up, he was the only one at the party who defended a lady against someone who grabbed her arm.

Whic prison is worse for Apollo? The real one or Phaedra's bed?

Nene had no right yelling at Kenya. Trying to make it look as though she started everything, was another one of her mistakes that night.

Kenya looked GORGEOUS.

I am not even talk about Kandi wanting Porsha in her musical.

• Members

Yup.

Kenya didn't charge Natalie. She was def going in invade her personal space and make that bitch say [!@#$%^&*] to her directly not from behind her husband. But she didn't charge her.

And so,some said we won't know til next ep if nene blames Kenya? Um no we know. She does. She blames Kenya for all of it because she had the audacity to stand up.

As for it is al productions fault, I don't play that game otherwise nobody is responsible for anything.

Nene is desperate to justify herself because the hate she's been getting for this is real. We have all heard the rumors of how she ends up this season so of course she's goin to blame production. She can't ever own her [!@#$%^&*]. She want s to play innocent. I domt think she's the sole reason it happened but she is a HUGE part of it. She knew how Thai came of and it wasn't production or editing that's such a cop out.

YES!

• Members

Sandra Rose who broke the story about Apollo's arrest said today her source told her the Secret Service asked that other indictments be sealed as the investigation is still ongoing and several other Real Housewives of Atlanta cast members are being investigated.

I smiled at that and also when NeNe brought up what Kenya said and Kandi was like "Oh my God here we go" :lol:

• Members

Kenya was talking a lot of ish about Apollo when it broke. Doubt she would do that if involved.

They're looking at Peter and Shady Phae Phae

They also said Apollo wwent out to California to claim other people's property that was unclaimed. That's why he was out there trying to see if Kenya would have sex with him but it failed. Knew he wasn't doing sh-t out there but being shady

Edited by Eric83