Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I was convinced RHoA would gain big in the ratings with people channel surfing away from the Grammys. MInd you -- Sunday is the toughest TV night even without award shows.

Re: Ramona & Mario: I'm surprised and not surprised. Not surprised he has a long-time mistress, surprised that Ramona didn't carry on until the bitter end that their's was the happiest, most fulfilled marriage on earth. TBH, I thought they came across as pretty well-suited and happy in their scenes together. They were always a united front. But BTS it was clearly a different story.

Has Bravo quit filming? How bummed must Andy be that they can't incorporate any of this breakup on film?

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
It got 3.915 million viewers. Its the third highest episode of the season behind the January 5 and 12 episodes that got 4.5 and 4.1 million respectively.

Hopefully Part 2 of the fight and this potentially epic reunion scores some insanely high numbers!

• Members

Thanks! I wasn't sure as I only watched the episode once and couldn't remember.

I suspect Kenya got up because Christopher was standing up, and Cheap's gif shows her walking towards Natalie normally, not running or charging her.

I wish Bravo was showing an uncut Pillow Party episode this Sunday!

• Members

At the end of the day Natalie was being a punk. She was trying to talk slick because she felt her "husband" was there to protect her. Kenya got up to directly address Natalie face to face. If Natalie thought she was about to get hit then she should have stood her wrinkly ass up.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Did Kenya get up to talk to Natalie? Ask her to explain herself? Sure. Did she run at her like a bull at a matador? No way. Even I remember that from Sunday's episode.

I don't think Kenya is the end-all and be-all of the show, but I do think that people blaming her for the fight is not right. Apollo needs to be blamed for going completely apeshit on a guy he barely knows.

• Members

RHoBH:

Vanderpump Rules overtook RHoBH in the 18-49 demo last night.

Carlton was ok this episode. First of all, that party looked fun and her backyard was amazing. Secondly, I loved her with her kids. Thirdly, I can see why Kyle annoys Carlton. The "Jewish star" comment was so dumb -- as usual, Kyle is a comedic legend in her own mind. If you are Jewish and have difficulties telling apart the 5-pointed pentagram with the 6-sided (or two triangles overlapping) star of David, then you need to get back in touch with your faith. Then Kyle pretends to take offense at Carlton's "Are you fuckin kidding me?" Gawd. This bitch.

LOL at Kyle quickly backtracking and giving Carlton her pendant in order to buy her friendship make amends. Kyle cannot bear not being beloved by absolutely everybody. Beloved and the center of attention.

Kim meeting her fans was nice but bittersweet. This is why parents who try to turn their children into child stars need their head examined. Only the strongest survive the fallout when their careers begin to wane. Like Kyle. Kyle lucked out with her marriage and that must have helped. But when you are used to the adulation and buzz of being on a soundstage or onscreen -- and then that stops? That's like going cold turkey in a serious addiction. No wonder Kim has struggled. It's why Lindsey Lohan still struggles. She is addicted to the limelight as much as to the booze and coke.

Lisa not attending Yolanda's painting party -- sigh. Yes, she should have made the effort, but she's probably pulling triple duty with Vanderpump Rules and getting that WeHo bar up and running. I also think Lisa is slowly trying to transition away from RHoBH. JMO. Which means I guess I should start watching Vanderpump Rules? I'm a little afraid to.

Yolanda's home looks as stunning as ever, and her daughter Gigi looks amazeballs in that Guess campaign. Seriously, she is the first model you see in that picture. She has something special about her, something a bit 90s -- I think she's got a future in modelling but hope she finishes college doing something she actually likes.

I have nothing to say about Carlton "hexing" Boyce. So Boyce's tubby hubby has tummy troubles and it's all the witch's fault? LOL, yeah whatever.

The best scenes of the show involved Kyle at Days of our Lives. This is the first time I have seen a show not treat the Daytime soaps with derision. Instead, Days was shown as the hard-working TV institution it is and a real job for Kyle. I liked that Deidre Hall came over to wish her luck. The way Kyle was talking about Marlena getting thrown off a balcony and possessed and kidnapped makes me think Kyle watches or used to watch Days. Overall, I liked seeing Kyle in normal, professional mode behind-the-scenes at one of my favorite shows and not mugging for the camera.

P.S.: What happened on WWHL and what did Yolanda say to piss Brandi/Lisa off?

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yolanda implied that she and Brandi weren't superclose friends. Brandi was upset by this. Gigi initially tweeted support for Brandi but then deleted it because she said she thought Brandi's reaction was OTT. I think Yolanda also tweeted Brandi asking for her to honor her child's privacy, or something.

Carlton to me seems like she's constantly looking for reasons to be offended. I think she went into the season knowing who she wanted to side with and the rest is just default.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Thanks. Yolanda can be quite ruthless in that measured Dutch way of hers! I can't blame her for being honest, that is probably exactly how the "friendships" are on this show. However, she was setting herself up for Brandi to play the victim and have a Twitter meltdown. Maybe she is distancing herself from Brandi having watched the season thus far.

I guess if Brandi really did consider Yolanda a real friend and she said that, it must hurt.

ETA: I just realized -- it must be due to Brandi yapping Joanna Krupka's ladyparts and saying it was Mohammed/Yolanda who told her. I'm sure Yol was thrilled about that classy mess.

Edited by Cat