Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I don't think Yolanda, Kyle, Lisa or Joyce are going anywhere. Those four at 100% safe. Probably Brandi too. BTW, I don't think Yolanda is being two-faced by distancing from Brandi. Would YOU want to scream closeness with someone who just made jokes about child molestation? Brandi is a liability. She didn't say they WEREN'T friends, just not super close.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for the correction about the tweet.

Yolanda is a very cold woman in general, even her reactions with her "king." I don't think we will ever know the real her, or that most of the people in her life do. I feel like her time on the show is winding down. There's a great deal of face-saving going on with her, all very calculated, and it comes to a point where there is no face left. I can see why she distanced herself from Brandi - who wouldn't? - but all the talk about earning a friendship, it was not necessary, and I think it's backfired on her now because this ideal friendship circle she had sort of fell apart.

Lisa is the only one who knows how to walk this tightrope. She's lucky that Brandi imploded, but even then, she's a masterclass in how to get out of these situations intact.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

If I was a judgmental ice queen constantly bitching about how this and that one aren't real friends, Bleep-YEAH, lol.

The only reason I think Yolanda is safe is because they like her connections (through David Foster).

This would be my thinking on who is safe in order from most safe to least:

1. Kyle

1. Lisa

3. Brandi

4. Yolanda

4. Joyce

6. Kim

6. Carlton

• Members

I still can't believe how far the trio have fallen. And each week has brought hint after hint after hint of what's coming. And I am trying my best to reserve judgment until it plays out onscreen, but I am wondering how major it is going to be that goes down.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I think they need to revamp the entire show. Lisa is the only one who is 100% safe and Brandi brings the drama so I'd keep her too. Kyle definitely should stay as a friend but I do not care about anyone else. Carlton/Kim/Joyce can go and Yolanda could go either way.

I think they need to revamp the entire show. Lisa is the only one who is 100% safe and Brandi brings the drama so I'd keep her too. Kyle definitely should stay as a friend but I do not care about anyone else. Carlton/Kim/Joyce can go and Yolanda could go either way.