Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

LOL She was so quiet I forgot about Kelly! Bitch is nuts? That should be interesting.

LuAnn... For all her talk about not wanting to look down on people etc she sure seems like she has a major d*ck stuck up her ass. But it hasn't really come out yet, so don't tell me!

You know, I can totally see all the things you say about Ramona. Most recently she was talking about positive energy etc. She's still an annoying ho but I can see myself coming around regarding her. And you're right about Alex. She actually does rise to the occasion when there is the need of it but all this "networking" "socializing" "let's get our picture taken!" stuff is just SO ridiculous. It's all they ever show them do.

Jill, right now, is love for me, as well as Bethenny. Can I see Jill changing and becoming annoying? Oh, YES! Should be interesting to see. I can't imagine it'll take me much longer to finish Season 2, even though I'm still on episode 1 lol

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If iou are only on episode 1, it'll take a few before Kelly opens up. She wasnt featured much in the early episodes as she doesnt really know the other women. You'll soon learn that casting her was a good choice as she definetly brings the drama that wasnt seen in the first season.

LOL...you are right there about LuAnn. She is very good at hiding her flaws and all I will say that there will come a point where she just stops caring about what people think

They really played up Alex as a social climber early on. I dont know if she changed or the show stopped giving her such a heavy edit with that, but it doeseventually go away and she becomes more enjoyable as a result. I remember finding her very pretentious at first and didnt like how she brought up her kids

• Members

I wonder who will be back.

Vicky and Tamra are a MUST. Those trashy bitches make the show.

I like Gretchen, but unless her feud with Tamra progresses (i.e. not bitching about stuff that happened 3 years ago) or she has moved on with her life, I don't want her back.

I don't think Alexis will be back. Especially, with Jim dropping out halfway through last season.

Don't care about Peggy. But, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE drop Fernanda. She was completely useless last season.

I wish they'd bring back Lynne. I miss her wacky ways and her trashy ho daughters.

• Members

I'd love it if they brought back previous housewives like Lisa. If she's afraid to air her true dirty laundry, well oh well. Makes sense that she'd want to hide it. Speaking of Atlanta, Lisa looks similar to that outspoken sex "therapist" from Atlanta, Alekyss K. Tyler (look her up on YouTube! She's hilarious about vagina and penis power, LOL). Too bad she doesn't have any real money because I'd pay to see *her* on the Atlanta show!

NeNe is *love* :) I love the way she delivers her words, the one-liners she makes, etc. She just cracks me up more than anything. But I'm guessing this season will be her last, just based upon what's already happened and the fact that's she seems to be branching out and getting involved in other things.

• Members

New Jersey

OK, so I am only 6 episodes into Season 3 but I am not getting the Kathy and Michelle love on the board. Yes, Teresa is a bragger but there is something warm beneath her shell and I have to say, I think Michelle is the one trying to play "poor little me" in order to keep Joey Gorga (gargoyle by name...) tied to her and her family and friends (including that witches coven she calls her sisters). I also find herspoiled and completely unsympathetic to Teresa and her family who have been bankrupted, forced to sell every tacky, leopard print ridiculousness from their home and start over from scratch. Also, trying to launch her "music career" on us -- she just happened to be singing Amazing Grace in the house and the cameras were there? Yeah, right. Hated it when Danielle Staub did it, hate the way LuAnn is trying to force her singing on us, too.

Joey -- god. I always have a thing for Latin men, especially Italians but there is not much going on upstairs, is there? I can only imagine that he must be good in bed because that, and his money, must be the reason Michelle married him. He's such a divo, too. This Teresa/Joey/Michelle "triangle" is weird, not least because Joey ended up marrying somebody who has a lot of similar personality traits to his sister. He also dotes on Gia, who looks exactly like Teresa when she was a kid.

As for Kathy, she is a hypocrite, playing both sides and bitching about Teresa all the time. She is almost as bad as Kim G (who I think should become a permanent cast member -- she'd be the Ramona of the group) and it comes off as petty jealousy. I do like her when she is shown with her immediate family, though. Her kids seem very solid and I think Rich is adorable as her loyal, gregarious husband.

I will always love Caroline, she has been my fave in past seasons, but I'm not sure how this radio thing is going to pan out. I miss Dina sometimes. AND I sort of miss that crazy bitch mother from hell Dannielle, even though it was obvious there was nothing left for her to do on the show -- except manage her kids' careers. Poor children.

I'm wondering if Albert doesn't like Lauren's bf Vito?

Edited by Cat

• Members

I'm on board with you, Cat - I'm really not feeling Melissa/Kathy on RHONJ.. I feel like they're being force fed down our throats and being shown in a "positive" light.

Honestly, I'm a little bored by this season. I'm kind of dreading the fact that there's 18 episodes, that will take us to early September. I think things will pick up once the women go on vacation, but man, drop the Christmas themes already. How many Christmas parties/Christmas Eve/Christmas Day episodes do they have to show?