Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

WOW. Thanks for the update. I wasn't aware of the beatings. Then she should have filed for divorce. I agree.

Bravo isn't to blame in any scenerio. Let's say that he didn't beat her.

She obviously wanted to do the show more than working on her marriage. Not saying that is the case, I am just giving a scenerio.

Either way, it comes down to what happened was between these 2. NOT Bravo. This show is about reality. Bravo played on it.

If the characters involved didn't want to do it, they should have walked away.

Dina on NJ housewifes quit, as it was becoming a problem in her marriage. That is why she left the show. They let her go.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hated Russell in season 1 also. I cant say Taylor deserved better when I was watching bc she was a gold digger and picked him solely for his money. She said her marriage was 80% business and 20% romance. They had a loveless relationship and I thought she got what she bargained for. As far as beating...I can see that. He was vry controlling and felt like he needed to exert his power over her and keep her on a leash. It was humilating watching him treat her like a child and she just accept it. Divorce was probably the best thing for both of them and its unfortunate that they couldnt rise above the fighting and end things peacefully for the sake of their child. Sad all around

• Members

It is sad all aroud. sad.png

He married her for whatever reason. Was he trying to hide his sexual preferences? Was he in love with her?

If he was in love with her, did she hurt him by using him for his money?

If he was so bankrupt, I can assure you she had plenty to do with that. He blamed her.

I know the feeling of trying to please someone, and in the end get kicked in the azz for it. Its devastating. I am not saying this is what happened...but she was a gold digger. From day one.

• Members

I was on Team Russell, minus the beating and abuse, of course.

Taylor is a gold digger and wanted a sugar daddy or whoever would front the lifestyle she's wanted. There are rumors of her conning some rich lady in Florida who was presumably her lover.

Russell did not come off as an !@#$%^&*] to me in S1. He seemed really uncomfortable being in front of the cameras and interacting with the other ladies and their husbands (he probably new financial implosion was looming). He shared some great scenes with Kennedy (giving her Snowball, interaction in the kitchen when Taylor was away).

IMO, Taylor wanted money. She got it. Love was unnecessary.

• Members

The bills too?? lol

She can't collect on life insurance since he committed suicide. It won't pay out.

Without sounding calous....he was broke. Again. Instead of standing behind him to rebuild himself, she chose her career over her marriage.

Isn't that really the bottom line?

• Members

Well Im sure we dont know everything about their financials. He may have had stuff tucked away. They have their mansion to sell and she gets that. If theres a trust set aside for Kennedy, she controls it. He may have had stock which have no value until sold, which she gets. There's various avenues for her to collect

• Members

I am no accountant, but stock isn't worth a dime these days. She can't get rich off of that.

Hopefully he did keep a trust for the daughter and 2 sons.

I can assure you the house is mortgaged to the hills.....and can't get anything for it. The bank owns it. Not her.

(Unless someone comes out and buys it for her) Or pays her mortgage every month.

Edited by My2Cents

• Members

I didn't know the house was a rental. Well there is no money. Zip. His assets had to be liquidated if he was filing bankrupcy.

Watching HLN now, Russell's family are claiming if he shows up in one episode, they are suing.

I don't see Beverly Hills coming back very soon. JMO

Edited by My2Cents