• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

New Jersey

WTF, Joe Giudace's mother's hair got pulled by Melissa's sister's friend at the christianing? Thats just wrong. I can see why he's still pissed about that night. With that said, he is disgusting me with the way he's continuing the rift between the two familes

I like how Kathy came to the book signing and gave Theresa support. That was nice of her

• Members

I was reading an old (old as in earlier this year) In Touch Life Us Weekly Style magazine with Teresa and her kids in a photo shoot and cover (all while saying publicity has ruined her life of course) and she went on about bitter conflicts with her brother and how her brother and his nasty wife were trashing her in order to get publicity, the brawl at the christening party was so out of character for Joe, and this had ruined their relationship as siblings and the Joe/Teresa marriage, hurt their parents, etc.

Was this ever resolved? On the show, who do you think came off worse?

Joe and Teresa are still together aren't they? I can't remember.

• Members

They seemed equally bad at first but now its definetly all Theresa and Joe, and mainly him. He;s gotten very vile the last few episodes, saying nasty uncalled for comments about Melissa and getting upset that Theresa is trying to resolve the issues with her brother. Joe Gorga doesnt trust Giudace for good reason and I dont blame him. Melissa for what its worth, while she may not like Theresa, has been trying to put her feelings aside from the kids and her husband

• Members

Thank you for telling me. I just read Teresa's version so figured there was another side, as her version was essentially being Mother Teresa.

I am waiting for the second season to be on Netflix (I guess they're in season 4 or 5 now) but if it never is perhaps Bravo will show it in marathons. I just don't have the DVR space...

• Members

At first Melissa and Joe came off bad, and about midway through the run when people seemed to warm up to Melissa they lightened up[ on her awful edit. The mentally stable housewives, caroline & jaqui, like her too. That helped a lot.

Tere's Joe is 100% of the issue. He is a barbarian who insluts Melissa non stop and blames everything on her fueling the fire in tere, who is jealous and cant stand that shes not the center of her brothers world.

A key example of this was the kids playdate. Tere didnt bother to arrive anywhere near on time, didnt stay long, and insluted melissa to her face the entire time and Melissa just kind of ignored it for the most part.