Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL...well my relationship with my brother changed after he got married but I dont despise his wife. I do feel she's taken him away from the family and we dont talk, hang out or are close anymore but Im more like whatever, thats his life, and if he's happy, I am. Theresa seems to need to be all about her brother. Its almost like she wants to be a wife for him, but without the sexual side of it. And of course her Joe sees that and is insanely jealous, which is why he's doing his best to keep them apart. This family is kinda sick...lol

• Members

I like Lisa but that pic of her is so unnatural it should be criminal.

Was the BH premiere moved up from a later date because I can't remember it premiering so soon except to capitalize on Russel's death. I only saw the opening scene of the wives discussing his death and the preview for the season looks delish!

• Members

I'm happy the premiere wasn't pushed... I think Bravo did the right thing by airing that opening special, and then adding the note about the series being filmed prior to Russell's death. I'm sad there wasn't a proper opening though with their tagline intros... but I guess they wanted to save time, and we'll get it next week.

The episode was pretty boring/happy except the Taylor vs. Ken thing... I am nervous for LIsa though, I have a feeling she'll be the 'villian' this year. People are annoyed by her, and Ken is playing into it as well.

• Members

I was thinking the same thing, Lisa is going to get the villain edit as opposed to Taylor who will get the sympathy edit...And suicide or not, I don't like Taylor and I never have. She was the [!@#$%^&*] stirrer that caused it all last season and never really had anyone call her out on her bullshit.

• Members

I didnt find it boring. I thought it was quite appropriate considering all thats gone down and I was throughly entertained

If Camille isnt the villian, what does she have to offer? Her divorce is over, her issues with Kyle are over. She came across ass a bore.

"At least I dont do crystal meth in the bathroom, all night long, BITCH!" OMG, that was such a bitch line and I loved it! That new girl is going to rock!

tumblr_lr2s643MNK1qzbyqeo1_500.jpg

But You’re Like Really Back, Beverly Hills Housewives!

http://www.butyourelikereallypretty.com/post/9858083856/rhobh2

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I loved the Beverly Hills episode, the groundwork has been laid for an amazing season.

Camille: I'm going to love her this season...my opinion of her has changed a lot. It started when she did Howard Stern in January and as I've seen Kyle devolve I'm suspicious that all of Camille's rantings were, in fact, true.

Kim: Still loopy as hell and I'm loving her. I cannot wait to see her go toe to toe with that "slut pig" Brandi Glanville who is about as out of her league as you can get. She's Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife. A total F-Lister. Kim looks really good too, she seems much better off without Kyle.

Lisa: She's getting the "bitch edit" this year and all I can say is Lisa, let that bitch flag fly, baby. I will always worship at this woman's alter because she isn't fooled by anyone. She is sharp as a surgeon's blade. Love, love, love.

Kyle: She's lost her charm. She's a spoiled, grating, fool.

Adrienne: Another one whose totally lost her charm. Trying to be in competition with Lisa? Ridiculous. Her marriage seems to be ready to implode and her plastic surgery is horrible. Plus that chef of hers is a total bitch.

Taylor: I have no sympathy for this deranged lunatic. Lisa has called it just right, she's a master manipulator. No wonder Russell killed himself.

• Members

I'm watching right now...

LOL at Adrienne's chef.

I agree this episode was boring but maybe it's because I want to jump to the aftermath of Russell's death. It's amazing that his family is now claiming he was murdered.

Adreinne and Paul's bickering was cute last year but Adreinne is coming off as a bitch. Looks like she'll have more of a presence this year than she did last. She got even more work since last year. I had hoped she would have done something with that mop on top her head. Ugh!

Camille is so meek she's almost unrecognizable.

HATE Taylor being painted as a victim. I love that Lisa continues to have her number and I can't wait for the claws to come out.

• Members

OC: Dump Alexis and Peggy. Bring back Lynne.

NYC: Keep Ramona. Possibly Jill. Dump the rest.

ATL: The cast is good, overall.

NJ: Keep as is.

I still don't understand WHAT THE HELL were JuicyJoe's parents doing at the Christening?!?! If neither Joe Gorga or Melissa stand them (and their son), why invite them in the first place?

Anyway, JuicyJoe's mother looks like a real bitch. She did not come off as a poor kitty older lady in the snippet that was shown from the fight.

BEVERLY HILLS: Bring on the DRAMA! With the craziness that was shown in the previews, I wouldn`t have a problem if Taylor was completely edited out.

Edited by WTGH