Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

http://www.eonline.com/news/russell_armstrongs_funeral_plans/259312?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews

UPDATE...Funeral has been planned. 2 separate funerals. One for his family, one for Taylor. How sad.

Apparently Taylor has had no contact with his family since he died. Why?

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They dont like her? Its not surrpisign considering there was a divorce in process and she is a known gold digger with no love in that marriage. They probably blame her for his troubles. They better find a way to work with her bc she is Kennedy's mother and if they ever want to have a relationship with that little girl, Taylor is their only avenue to do so since Russell is no longer around

• Members

thats a great point.I guess it might fall on Bravo's decision and if they think it will be bad press to fight the family of a dead man and not respect their wishes. Whatever happens, I guarantee you, this will have done wonders for the ratings. I predict the premiere of BH, whenever it debuts will set Bravo records

• Members

I been following this case on TV as I am a news junkie.

The reporters/anchors/attorneys are saying the no Bravo is not responsible since he had alot of things going on in his life, and it wasn't just the show that caused this. Bravo is more than likely cutting and editing as we speak. They want to get on the air as soon as possible, as though this was a tradegy, it will sky rocket the ratings. They will remove him. The family stated they will sue if he is in one episode.

Edited by My2Cents

• Members

Hard to believe Bravo could get sued successfully. Last season Taylor came off poorly herself, so it's not like they were favoring her. Early report suggested she clashed with lots of cast members and was coming off as the villain for season two. Plus, Russell has no way of knowing how Bravo was going to portray him. He knew how season one went and decided to film the second season. He also approved of having filmed therapy sessions. That's all his choice. I don't see how Bravo did anything to him.

Other husbands have asked not to be filmed (or to keep it at a minimum) and that request has been granted. It was his choice to do the show and he had waaaaaaaaaaaay too much going on in his life to successfully argue Bravo caused this.

• Members

BRAVO didn't do anything unethically.

From listening to stories, he apparently wanted his marriage to work. So he went to work with her.

I also believe BRAVO will cut him out. There will have to be an explanation.....IMO address the situation briefly, and move on.

With or without Taylor.

• Members

Agreed. Dina from NJ comes to mind. I had no idea she was even married whn she did season 1 bc they never showed her husband and that was his choice. Jeanna's husband from OC only appeared a handful of times despite her being on for about 4-5 seasons. Russell could have declined a well

• Members

Another good example is Alexis' husband Jim. He didn't like the way he was portrayed, so he reduced the amount of time he filmed during their second season. Russell was on the show because he wanted to be on the show. Whether it was for his own financial gain or for his wife, it was his choice and Bravo or us fans shouldn't be blamed.

• Members

Re: Taylor, when you marry for money you earn every cent. And in her case, it's a bankrupt corpse.

Re: Russell, his family doesn't have a leg to stand on for a lawsuit, a baseless claim that won't make it past a filing.

Re: RHoBH, I want this season up on the air now dammit!