Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

As far as Beverly Hills go, I wonder how much footage they have of Brandi and the other girl. They could very well bump one of them up to full housewife status and make Taylor a "friend" of the housewives instead, completely sidestepping her marital issues as much as possible

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That was Chris he called gay. Chris is definitely not gay.

I don't think Albie is gay... I wish he was! haha... but the premise of the Albie/Chris show was to watch them get away from their mom and work/date women. They were even featured on an episode of Millionaire Matchmaker. I think Albie is just really shy when it comes to the ladies. Maybe he has a smaller d__k? He was wearing long gym pants, while Chris was wearing white shorts, showing off his d__k.... just sayin'. Haha, I'm horrible - Albie is hot!

That also leaves the question of Dana Wilkey, the other 'friend of the Housewives'. From what I've read, she was only featured mostly as Taylor's friend, helping her through the marriage. If they scrap most of Taylor, they will be scrapping most of Dana too.

• Members

HLN news....keeps repeating this story and should Bravo get sued. For what??

The marriage was over between these 2. Apparently since it has been noted that he didn't want the divorce (supposingly)

it must have been her decision. Apparently her career was more important than working on her marriage. Why is that Bravo's fault?

If they run with the story, that is a different story, but they haven't, nor do I think they will. JMO whistling.jpg

• Members

Haven't piped in here yet but... I only watch Atlanta, NY, & NJ- sometimes the OC but moreso the others.

NJ:

HATE Teresa. She is quite literally everything I despise in people! Ugh.

I could see either Chris or Albie being gay, but if not - I commend them for living with another gay man. Refreshing to see young open minded people!

• Members

Holy [!@#$%^&*]. He was a hot piece! And Caroline, so pretty.

I like how he comes across as very stand-up and dedicated to his wife and family, especially Ashley who is lucky to have two fathers who love her.

Anyboy know where I can watch past seasons of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

• Members

Bravo was running repeats, but I haven't noticed yet if they have scrapped them for this week and next week. No decision has been made yet regarding Season 2 premiere.

From TMZ:

Taylor Armstrong secretly revealed to cast members she was beaten so badly by Russell Armstrong she had to undergo surgery -- and when he found out she spilled the beans, he sent Camille Grammer a chilling, threatening email ... this according to multiple sources connected with the show.

We're told ... just before the shooting for season 2 of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" began ... Taylor was severely beaten. Sources say Russell hit her in the face so hard he cracked bones in her cheeks. Sources say there are pictures of the injuries and they are "horrific."

Taylor -- who was hospitalized as a result of the beating -- tried to keep it a secret, but she had a big problem ... she couldn't show her face for weeks, and she feared she'd be fired for appearing to be uncooperative and flaky.

Sources say Taylor confided in Camille Grammer and Kyle Richards ... both of whom urged Taylor to tell Bravo what really happened.

We're told Taylor went home and told Russell about her conversation with the two women and the outrage they had shown when they heard what happened. Russell reacted by sending Camille a "very threatening" email. One source who read it said, "It was the rantings of a lunatic."

As for Taylor, her injuries were so bad ... shooting was delayed for several weeks.

FOR ME: After watching Season 1, I already disliked Russell because I thought he was a horrible husband, and Taylor deserved better. Now, after reading all these articles, and realizing what kind of man he was... I'm on Team Bravo and Taylor/Kennedy. While it is sad that he committed suicide, that was HIS descision, and Bravo should not be punished for that. He knew what he was getting into, he signed a contract, and that's on his shoulders. This crap I'm hearing about Russell's family suing Bravo for 'killing him', and requesting that all footage of Russell and Taylor be excluded from Season 2 is BS for me. IMO, Bravo has every right to do whatever they want. It isn't like Taylor or a castmate killed Russell... Russell did this himself. Again, I think it's sad, and I wish Kennedy and the family nothing but good thoughts/prayers, but still!