Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Taylor is sick! Not surprisingly she tried to sell her story to the tabloids and is currently discussing an interview with Bravo for cash. Of course it makes sense for Bravo to address it, but in this manner? Not surprising, as her tagline for season 2 says, "I fought too hard for this zip code to go home now." I wonder if they'll keep that now....

Full Article: http://www.realitytea.com/2011/08/26/report-taylor-armstrongs-rep-shopped-story-to-media-for-100000-plus-her-persuit-of-fame-sit-down-with-bravo/

• Members

I joked about her needing to hurry up and shop around for a book deal but dang this is fast. Guess a tabloid story/tv interview is an even faster way to cash. I think its VERY insensitive to Russell's family (whom Im feeling alot more sympathy for now) and her daughter (who of course will have to see this when she gets older)

• Members

lets be fair for a moment here, if she doesnt seel it now its liekly to drop by at least half in price, and while shes not talking everyone who has ever said hellop to her or russell or can claim to have will be selling bullshit and making money of it.

when you marry for money, you pay greatly. Taylor liekly realizes that now.

• Members

does anyone read the blogs? I never have cuz i thought they would be all fluff, but they are actually not. I had just read Jay Mohrs cuz they were always really funny. But i like all of them, Esp Jaqueline and Caroline's

here is Jacqueline-

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-3/blogs/jacqueline-laurita

• Members

NO! And i hate that bitch! What blog is this?

I did hear that the Manzo's pulled away from tere late last year because she was being faker than normal and they didnt want to deal with her bullshit anymore. IT was a blind item, and i guess its true cuz its obvious on the show.

• Members

I got plenty. Will post later

NYC: Keep Sonja, Ramona, Alex and Jill. Can the rest.

OC: I say just cancel the series. Its been around for long and the women are just too bitter right now. Id get rid of it to make room for other ones to be introduced and grow

ATL: NO! Nene and Phaedra stay. Cynthia out. Possibly get rid of Sheree

NJ: I say keep all but maybe Kathy. Im not sure she has anything going for her outside of her petty drama with Theresa

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

NeNe?

Theresa?

Where would the drama from New Jersey and Atlanta stem from?

I think if any original castmember has nothing substantial left to add, it's Atlanta's Sheree. She's just a shallow, blindly self-entitled, stuck-up woman who doesn't like the threat of other pretty women in the same room as her. So over her.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I thought Sheree was great in season 1. I hated her bc she was so smug and bitchy but she provided interesting drama and had amazing confessionals. Season 2 was her at her best as she retained her feistyness while becoming very likeable. Season 3? She's evolved and grown as a person and in many ways too mature and normal now. She doesnt have any more drama or conflict with the women. She doesnt quite fit in with this crazy drama and doesnt add much

LuAnn stirs the pot and is only now starting to own her bitchiness. She definetly makes for heated television but she's a huge part of what was so bad about the last season as it was way too negative. She was hateful and cruel with little redeeming qualities. I didnt find that fun to watch. I say keep her only if they add Cat from DC bc she is not scared to call LuAnn out on her crap and LuAnn desperately needs someone to do that to her. Alex tried but kept getting shut down and dismissed. Cat wouldnt put up with that sh-t

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

NYC: Get rid of Jill, Cindy, LuAnn, and Kelly. Bring on some of Ramona, Sonja, and Alex's real friends..I don't care for another negativity/drama filled season.

OC: Get rid of Alexis and Gretchen. Bring back Jeana and Tammy Knickerbocker...Again no interest in another overly catty season, and just keep Tamra and Jeana apart.

ATL: Get rid of Nene and Cynthia.

NJ: Keep them all, but bring in someone not family again or at least don't give so much focus to the "feud"...And I like Kathy and her family. They remind me of what made the early seasons of OC likeable and watchable, the families.