Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am googling right now about Matt's scar. It appears lots of people are asking the question but I am not finding the answer.

I haven't watched Sunday's episode yet....so I am trying to skip some parts. Anyone know where & how the scar came from??

Or what he does for a living? Besides set fires. smile.png

• Members

I don't think Ashley looks like a dude, but she does look like her father.

I still want more information on Matt, like what he does for a living besides start fires! biggrin.png So he was a deadbeat dad. Mmmm...

Just finished watching Sunday's show. WOW. Ashley. Complete ungrateful douche'. LOVED the end when Chris walked in her room, shut the door slightly and threw her ass out!! Why did he tell her to have her friends pick her up? Is he keeping the Jeep from her??

Theresa....how good of friends are all these women with Theresa if they had to read about the outcome of Joe's situation thru the newspaper??

Why oh Why are any of those women sticking with her? I understand friends stand by each other, but what kind of a friend is she to anyone???

Ashley is 20 year old lost douch'e bag. What is Theresa's excuse?? jeal0002.gif Just she is a 40 year old douche' bag?

• Members

Russell's funeral is today. Apparently there is only one funeral.

He will be laying in the same cemetary as other celebrities. Where did that money come from to bury him there?

The 'widow' is scared to face his family today.

Hopefully everyone will behave. After all, its a funeral.

• Members

No, no, they can squeeze out one more year with my girl NeNe. But I'm certain this will be her last year.

Even though I just got on the Real Housewives bandwagon, I feel like alot of these franchises have peaked; they've had their Moldavian Massacre, and now they're going to start to dwindle and die out. I could be completely wrong though, so don't quote me :)

• Members

I feel exactly the same way and don't get me wrong, I love these shows. But they have peaked. When the history books are written, Russell Armstrong killing himself will be seen as the hammer that hit the nail that sealed the coffin containing the Real Housewives franchise.

This is a good article detailing Russell's funeral, pics of Lisa, Adrienne and Kyle are present.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2029875/Real-Housewives-Beverly-Hills-rally-Taylor-Armstrong-Russells-memorial-service.html?ito=feeds-newsxml