Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love when 2 divorced people can get remarried and the 4 all get along. Love Jacqueline and Chris' relationship with Ashley's dad and hs wife. Ashley on the otherhand is a nasty piece of sh-t. I really feel so bad for Jacqueline. Ashley is a spoiled selfish brat with no sense of reality. That child needs a beating. I cant even stand to look at her.

Theresa is such a hater. She has way too much jealousy and bitterness inside her

Cant stand Melissa's sisters.

• Members

I haven't watched NJ yet, but can't wait!

Anyone see the information on the Real Housewives Tour? I would LOVE to go to the first one in Atlantic City... with Kyle, Caroline, Vicki, and Luann! I think it's a great idea, and the tickets aren't that expensive considering. Getting there would be the most expensive part for me.

• Members

Sadly the one coming to Atlanta has Nene, Jill Zarin, Marysol, and Melissa...I only like Melissa out of that group, but not enough to spend 50 bucks to say hey to her...Though I would like to personally inform her that they're "mediums" and not "medians." She's actually as dumb as Teresa, which is not an easy feat by any means.

Ashley may be one of the most unwatchable wastes of space on any reality show I've ever seen...Like wow.

• Members

HOLY CRAP - I just read the news about Russell too. SHOCKED doesn't even begin to explain it. I wonder if there will be any retooling Season 2 before it airs? Their poor daughter! Taylor is apparently hysterical... which she looks like she is on Season 2 anyway. Her whole storyline is about the impending divorce... I really wonder if they will scrap or retool her scenes at all. How sad and shocking!

• Members

Ashley -- wow. Can that girl be any more selfish and self-absorbed? The girl can't have more than one braincell to her name. I'm glad Jacqueline's ex was supporting her and could see just what a spoiled little brat Ashley is. The way she talked down to her mother like, "I'm better than you because I didn't fall pregnant at 19." Like, WTF? Jacqueline was right to point out that at least when she got pregnant, it taught her about responsability and making tough choices. The only tough choice Ashley makes is which annoying beanie hat to wear today.

And is it wrong that I find Jacqueline's husband Chris kind of hot?

Teresa... baby, what has happened to you? I used to really enjoy her and cannot bring myself to like Little Miss Perfect Melissa entirely. But she is so plainly jealous of her brother's wife and really views her as a threat. I can only imagine that losing all her money and see her husband do jail time has probably made Teresa distrust anybody outside of her immediate family. We don't see her interact with Caroline or Jacqueline much anymore.

• Members

Yeah, and it is airing Monday, Sept. 5th!!! They don't have much time to retool/re-edit.

Her entire storyline on this season is about her impending divorce and the abuse... I have a feeling she will be crying a lot this season, and Russell looks like the bad guy. Won't be good for anyone if they leave as is... this is pretty crazy.