Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It wasn't awful, it WAS entertaining...but it was all conflict driven. After this season I have to ask, "where can they go?"...all these women hate one another, it's a Mean Girls' Club...what would the next season look like? How could it possibly work?

DC and Miami were both flops. Why they haven't done a Real Housewives of Houston or Dallas is puzzling to me.

• Members

Yeah, that's my "concern" too. There's a real hatred/dislike of a lot of those broads, blondes vs. brunettes. To say they're going to try to be friends is just phony and they're only putting themselves in the same situations because the cameras are rolling.

Meanwhile, it'll be interesting to see how Atlanta fares in season 4 since NeNe and Kim reportedly do not share ANY scenes together...

• Members

I think ATL will be absolutely fine with Nene and Kim having separate narratives because it's HONEST and in line with what transpired last season with their epic fallout. It's also useful that they are strong enough individuals, both with solid senses of humour. The same cannot be said for NYC, would you watch Jill in her own narrative? Alex? Kelly? Cindy? I sure as [!@#$%^&*] wouldn't. They're all unbearable.

ATL has ditched dead weight castmembers (DeShawn and Lisa) without a hiccup because it kept the show fresh.

• Members

After starting off merely amused by NYC, now I'm addicted. I have finished Season 1 (including the reunion and lost footage episodes) and will be continuing. I absolutely cannot stand Alex & Simon and Ramona. Ugh. But I enjoy LuAnn, Jill and Bethenny. We shall see if THAT continues! lol

• Members

I just watched NYC Reunion Part 1 this morning (I'm behind in a lot of shows thanks to my internship), and it was difficult to watch. These women were just downright brutal to each other. Even Andy was disgusted by their behavior. The only person I really respected was Sonja because she really explained her behavior this season and you just tell her heart is broken by everything she's dealt with since her marriage fell apart. She is a great addition.

The BH trailer looks great! Very excited for September! Good news I heard earlier this week is that OC was renewed for seventh season! Woo!

• Members

Aw, I liked Lisa alot (I liked her husband even more! Yum, yum!!) but I had read somewhere that she declined to do a 3rd season when the Bravo producers wanted to make up fabrications (i.e. lies) in order to give her a more interesting story.

Phaedra? I honestly don't remember an actual "story" for her, other than her talking about different booty types and the scene of her baby projectile pooping during a photo shoot. I like her, certainly more than Cynthia (yawn!) but don't remember anything significant. Guess I gotta rewatch season 3 when they repeat it!

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

It'll be interesting to see how your opinion changes if it does bc I couldnt stand Alex and Ramone in season 1 either. That completely changed with seaosn 3. Jill was very likeable in season 1 and 2 and I hated her by 3. Always loved Bethenny. Had no real opinion of LuAnn early on but that turned to hate in season 3

• Members

Yep, should be fun to see what happens. I will say this about Ramona, and to a lesser extent Alex: They do provide a lot of drama. Bethenny is turning out to be really cool. LuAnn seems so... neutral usually. We shall see! Started Season 2, the drama went up a bit lol

• Members

Crazy Kelly! She seems normal enough at first but you'll soon see that the bitch is nuts!

Thats one thing I couldnt stand about LuAnn. She was scared to have an opinion and tried to hard too please everyone. She definetly starts to take a side in season 3 and by season 4 she will have earned the title of the biggest bitch of all the housewives series. She's awful

Ramona's harmless. She talks trash and says inapprorpiate things but she doesnt mean any of that with malice. She's about having fun and positive energy and the other women irritate her when they try to bring that down. I hated her until I finally was able to "get" her. She's cool.

Im not sure if I recall Alex being anymore likeable in season 2 than she was in season 1 but I do know that her friendship with Bethanny in season 3 does wonders for her. Thats when I realized she's genuinely a good person as well.

• Members

Lisa Wu Hartwell, if she's claiming that she declined a third season because Bravo wanted to create fabrications, is an outrageous liar. Lisa's changed her names, been convicted of fraud, sued multiple times, lost custody of her children...all sort of vile things that I'm certain she didn't want getting out in the open.

Plus, she and her husband had to move out of their glamorous Atlanta home and into some dump in the middle of nowhere they've owned for years because they hit a financial wall.

Phaedra, OMG, re-watch her scenes. She was just hilarious!

• Members

I loved Lisa. She was the only one in season 1 that actually worked and came across as a competent and succesful business women on her own. The other women seemed to be latching onto their husband's (or man's) money but Lisa was out there making her own paper. She also seemed to be the most rational of the bunch while still contributing and getting involved (unlike DeShawn). I miss her and would gladly welcome her back. She's definetly better than boring Cynthia

Now that would have been good tv Edited by Cheap21