Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hope the rumors of them retooling Miami and having one of Bravo's companies produce it is true. That way they can have BH/ATL, OC/MIA, NJ/NYC and you will always have two shows running, until they attempt a new series. We know based on Andy's tweets that he *did* at least reinterview the Miami cast, so we know its a consideration. Hopefully the scouting for NEW housewives goes well, because that will be the deciding factor there.

He also admitted they tried to get a Texas franchise going, but couldn't get the cast right. I know they tried Chicago as well and couldn't get that off the ground.

• Members

Yes.

There are rumors of the entire NYC cast being scrapped.

I'm still pissed about DC. It had better ratings than Miami... <_<

I want a Texas, Chicago, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Detroit or Minneapolis version.

Edited by WTGH

• Members

Omg, just hit me... Jill's daughter, Allison, is a lesbian! Totally caught the vibe tonight.

With that being said, we NEED more scenes like this from NYC. The first two seasons were about the ladies' families, and lately that's been completely dropped. These scenes made me like Jill again.

• Members

Cindy was so freaking rude to Sonya! How do you go to someone's house for breakfast and proceed to work through your phone as if you are in the office? And to think Sonya invited her. Im glad she got called out

Go Ramona! I loved her telling LuAnn she wasnt doing her video and stood by her reasons.

Ramona and Alex doing hip hop dancing...lol

f4eow.gif

• Members

I can't believe I actually use to like Taylor when the series began. She's such a pretenious phony. She and Cammile will have lots to talk about.

I tried getting into the other series but I find them all boring. ATL and BH can't come soon enough for me. Nene's son got arrested again for shoplifting. I hope they air some of that stuff.

• Members

I was going to post the same thing. I thought I read in many places that she was contractually obligated to appear in 2-3 episodes. I guess she got out of that?

While I still love NYC, this season seemed to be a little too fake... especially Ramona, even though I love her. It just didn't seem real all the time.

And didn't Ramona punch a producer during filming? I guess we won't see that since he's behind the wall? Too bad.

• Members

NJ is finally getting good again. It was stale for awhile, but these Christmas episodes are pretty good.

Joe Guidice is such a lazy, worthless individual! I'm so Team Kathy/Melissa this season... you can tell Teresa is jealous and is really trying to keep the walls up around her that are falling.

I really wish Teresa would give Kathy some respect. It's so sad and a bit awkward.

Good ol' Kim G!