Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't see why the DC girls can't return for a next season; it's not as if their ratings were terrible. Bravo doesn't know to proceed with Michaele and the show has become a casualty because of it. I love to hate her (instead of flat out hating Camille) and she and Cat are the two best things about the show. They should look to replace Mary, Lynda and Stacie and re-tool the series.

Re: LOL about Camille! I guess Kyle was right when she said she's not interesting without Kelsey since her entire storyline would revolve around the divorce and she declined.

Here's a sneek peek of next week's ATL:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-3/videos/a-blow-out-before-the-wedding

Run Cynthia, run!!!

• Members

Well her tagline was "It's time for me to step out from my husband's shadow and shine" but there wasn't a single episode of the series that she didn't mention Kelsey's name....I can't say I'm upset in the least about her leaving, but they're going to need to find at least a semi-likeable vixen to replace her for next season.

I just started watching OC Season 1 today..Wow has Bravo really put some money into the production of these shows now compared to then. I liked Jo the most..funny that I watched the OC 5 reunion on New Years and there was that Slade guy who's apparently onto his third housewife of the series.

• Members

Im not surprised Camille is leaving. I couldnt have seen her opening herself to such ridicule and criticism especially considering the bad rap she is currently getting. And unlike other housewives, she doesnt need the money. She's set to make at least 30 million, if not the whole 50, so she'll be fine

• Members

So did anyone watch last night and catch Fakedra's "Sip & See?" I swear she is the one person on this show I absolutely can't stand.

I kinda felt bad for Cynthia and her issues with Peter.

Sheree's surprise for her daughter was nice. Khandi as much as I sometimes like her she annoys me too. Kim & her assistant are funny especially the way she calls her name. I felt for her eldest daughter crying when she was leaving and then when she found out Sweetie was going too.

NeNe funny as always but I did cringe a little at the previews next week for her and Kim. It'll be one hell of a week next week.

• Members

IA with Sheree; Ive never heard of a Sip and See. Phaedra made that up to give herself more attention

Edited to add: Just did a google search and apparently these do exist

I wish Cynthia would drop Peter. Their relationship does not look like its worth getting into a marriage bc it will lead to a divorce

Talk about misleading previews. They made it seem as if Jermaine Dupri interview would be a mess with him being difficult but it was anything but

Kim: "I knew this song would be a hit the moment I heard it" Really? **eye roll**

Kim's dauighter is wha like 14/15 now? And she's crying bc Kim and her assistant would be gone for a week. Girl, grow some balls and toughen up

Edited by Cheap21