Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think Camille has great hair. I dont care for her but I think her hair usually looks pretty good on the show.

Im with you on Adrienne's excuse to go pick up her kids at the lunch date. I think she just didnt want to be around Camille any longer and all that talk about Kyle wasnt worth her time.

Yeah the show may be phony, but its a damn good show and thats why we contiue watching.

Oh I saw promos for NYC season 4 last night. I didnt think they were going back to that one next bc it came after OC. And I see that they've added anoter housewife so the count is back to 7. That seems too much. It was understandable why they added Sonia last season bc Bethenny was leaving and that made the transiition easier but I dont think the show needs 7 total

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm three episodes behind with the Beverly Hills women. I feel kind of out of sync with this show. I might have to rewatch a few episodes because I'm just not feeling the drama yet.

Atlanta has been fantastic this season, I loved Sunday's episode with the spa day from hell. Phaedra vs. Kim!!!!! "I don't walk around talkin about Big Poppa is in foreclosure."

Is that rumor about NeNe being pregnant true?? I've seen it floating around the internet the last few weeks but I'm not sure how much merit it has.

• Members

I have been watching the NJ marathon all day, and this [!@#$%^&*] is hilarious. :lol: This Danielle chick is crazy. LMAO at her and that lady Kim G getting into an argument at the restaraunt after Kim told Theresa, Caroline, and Jacqueline about Danielle looking for her birth mother.

Theresa is my fave one and I like her husband Joe too, he is so funny. Was this the first or second season?

• Members

It was the second season. I remember not liking Theresa at the very start of season 1 but by the end of season 2, she was my favorite. Season 3 is going to have even more focus on her as 2 of her relatives have been cast as new housewives. Should be juicy

I watched the episode where the fight at the country club occurred and it only reminded me how much of a drama queen Danielle is and how delusional and over the top she can be. She actually said the other women were plotting to kill her. Like really? Give me an Fing break

• Members

LOL, ikr? She took it too far pressing charges against Ashley just for grabbing her hair. She thought Danielle hit her mom and was just jumping into protective mode. She also did too much when Theresa called her honey. Who in the hell gets mad becuase they get called honey? :lol:

She pissed me off when Caroline tried to sit down and have a reasonable talk with her. Bodyguards, really? Was there a Season 2 reunion? they stopped at the episode with Caroline and Danielle's meeting.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Oh please. Teresa is just as crazy and morally corrupt as Danielle and the rest. These women are the nastiest of the bunch, up there with OC in terms of trashiness. Without Danielle I'm sure Teresa's true colors will be exposed. It'll be hard to ignore her. My favorite was Kim G because she was a true [!@#$%^&*] stirrer and didn't mind admitting it. She was carefree and fun and bitchy and didn't take herself seriously. I hope the new season is a big transitionary season with 2 or 3 new wives to re-energize things. The second season felt really long with only four wives and all talking about the same things happening in season one. It seemed like nothing every happened.

• Members

She said she translated "honey" as "honey, Im gonna f-ing kill you bitch" WTF?

Yes there was a season 2 reunion and it was 2 parts. You need to track it down bc it was GOOD! Here's just a small clip of it from Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxJFZ0IC9O0&feature=related

Edited by Cheap21