Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I don't think Lisa was amused, right at the end of the party we saw, for the first time, Lisa crack a little under pressure and lose her cool, just a tiny bit. I know beneath the champagne kisses and caviar dreams, Lisa has fire in her. I didn't think Adrienne was petrified, I think she was disgusted, she's above it all and she knows it.

Camille is evil. I really mean that.

From my first impression of her, I like Faye Resnick. She tells it like it is. She isn't necessarily the epitome of class, but she seems like a fun broad. Why not pleasantly surprised regarding her friendship with Kyle?

Why does Camille hate her? Why does Camille hate everyone? She's a narcissistic pig.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That was only the end. She was dead amused until the last five minutes.

Adrienne was petrified at the horrible vulgarity. Had she been above it, she would have looked bored and distant. All the time, she couldn't help it but make deep visible and invisible gasps.

She was terribly dressed though. Unlike Lisa, who looked fab when she went to do that driving licence test with Cedric.

• Members

Yeah, Faye is kind of trashy, without question, but I find that fun and refreshing and bullshit free. She just is who she is and honey, she'll just click/clack in her high heels away from whoever has a problem with her and snap a bejewelled finger at anyone who gets in her way.

Television Without Pity is hilarious.

• Members

One thing about Camille - that chick sure has passive aggression down to a T. She'll cut you and then with blood on her hands sweetly ask if you need a band-aid. She's truly a vile person and I was rather surprised when she called into the Live show with Andy and apologized to Kyle and she readily accepted considering Camille threatened to drop her husband as a client. It's obvious they hate each other so it's time Kyle pull a Nene and drop the pleasantries.

Maybe they're saving the insults NJ style for the reunion. At any rate, I'm tired of hearing about NY. I hope Alison does not make a reappearance since nothing about her is entertaining. She's the type of sadist who will orchestrate a gang rape on another female. Which woman with an ounce of class says she wishes she can shove a cigarette up another woman's ass but wishes the cigarette was actually bigger and to me, it looked like she used her hand for a visual. That [!@#$%^&*] is not entertaining to me. I truly hope that was Alison's one and ONLY appearance.

• Members

NYC: WTF? This season is so random. Half of the drama seems overblown, and coming out of left field.

Alex's bitchiness towards Jill is a bit exaggerated. I understand why she may be upset at her, but her reaction is too OTT.

The trip episodes are starting up, which is where most of the drama happens!

Once the season runs out I'm starting Beverly Hills.

• Members
  • Members

Unless Camille changes her mind in next week's episode then yes she dropped Mauricio as a client. That should be the deal breaker for Kyle so it's a huge WTF when she continues to try to be nice to her, especially when Camille keeps repeating in every. single. episode she's jealous of her. Even now she stated in the press she tried reaching out to her with the ongoing divorce and I'm wondering what the hell for. Kyle is an idiot, unless she thinks Camille has some type of power to ruin her husband's career.

By the way, When the is the divorce going to start airing on screen. Seems like it's taking forever to get there.

Kim reminds me of those teenage girls who get in an argument and because they can't keep up as a last ditch ditch effort they resort to comments like those. She looked flustered and completely out of her element. Kim is a joke. I fully see why Kyle get so exasperated with her. She takes air head to a whole other level.