Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ATL ladies are getting about $150,000 for S3.

The show is probably very cheap to produce, and brings in lots of revenue, especially since ATL has consistently been the highest rated HW franchise.

Given their salary, it's surprising to see broke ass Shereé buying a $120,000+ Aston Martin when she's got a ton of unpaid bills.

• Members

I've begun watching S3 of NYC.

I'm already loving this Bethenny vs everyone drama! LMFAO @ her calling LuAnn a dumb dragqueen.

I didn't know Bobby had had cancer. He's probably my favorite husband from these franchises. Although I love Vicki's Donn, too.

Jason in HOT!

I love Ramona. Fave NYC HW. :wub:

• Members

My guess? I think Nick's on the "payroll," if you know what I mean. That scene with them all dining outside with his wife smacks of hot, out-of-work-actor-in-need-of-money-and-wife-willing-to-let-him-do-what-he-got-to-do-to-make-it. Though, I don't know how long I'd allow it to go on (if at all) with a loose cannon like Camille.

Oh, and so you know, the Gods have ordained that we can again say bitch without it showing up [#@%0#]. Just like them people on the teevee. :P

Cedric is amazing. LOVE him!

Edited by juniorz1

• Members

LOL! So you are saying he is a gigolo? I LOL-ed, but it really isn't funny to any of the parties involved, I'm sure. I don't even want to go into this discussion because something about their relationship seems... off and one of the reasons has been listed in one of the previous posts when Nick was mentioned. I don't want to start insane rumours and wild speculation.

In the meantime, Kelsey and his British stewardess girlfriend are all smiles and kisses:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1332365/Kelsey-Grammer-Kayte-Walsh-smiles-walk-New-York.html

And the divorce drama is about to play on TV screens nation-wide!

BTW, what was the last episode? Kim's date with that man Lisa's set her up with hasn't aired yet? unsure.gif

• Members

Nick and Camille's relationship is suspect at best. I knew he looked familiar but couldn't quite remember where I'd seen him till DaytimeFan made the connection. The other housewives found their relationship suspect as well with their reactions when he first showed up for lunch with them and Camille was draped all over him. Mauricio then joked if he was Kelsey. *cue laughter*

Camille looks like the type of woman who want people to speculate on their relationship. The episode where she had both he and his wife over at her house was telling because the wife even commented that she always loans her husband to her. The wife ain't stupid. I don't know if they have an arrangement but Nick looks like the ultimate himbo who absolutely adores Camille's lifestyle and can't wait till her marriage to Kelsey is finalized so he can "pick up the pieces".

• Members

No need to be defensive, I wasn't being nasty. "On the payroll"... So apart from any possible sexual favours, he is also doing other stuff for a "pay"? No?

You think everyone is as happy as they can be in that triangle? A woman paying another man for "favours", another woman seeing all that and being absolutely fascinated and entertained by it and a man "doing favours" in return for money? Isn't it fabulous?

• Members

I don't think anyone is happy as can be in any real life situation. I'm just not so sure that's the case here, thus why I said 'funny', not 'happy'. There's cameras involved, Nick and his wife are career actors, and Camille is clearly trying to use the show as a springboard to her own future endeavors.

My point is it's not all black and white, especially in Hollywood. Sure, the drama is amped up on the other 'Housewives' shows, but I think there are larger kernels of truth there. On this edition, I'm far more skeptical of EVERYONE, but Camille- and Nick by default- are fascinating because she's so f*cked up that it's kind of hard to tell where the lines are blurred and to whom they are blurry.

I wasn't being defensive, merely trying to clarify myself without being so direct and obvious about it.

Edited by juniorz1

• Members

NeNe on Kim being a lesbian after she menions she has pictures to prove it: "Girl I can take pictures with a whole bunch of bitches" LOL

Im glad Kim's little porker has noticed she's getting fat. A few episodes ago, I realized that girl was big and 10 seconds later she tells some lady that her favorite thing to do is eat chicken. Girl needs to lay off the food and start doing some sports. She better watch out for that one bc she said she has a boyfriend already and she's what 8? I see her taking after her mother. Speaking of parents, can they stop featuring her annoying parents. They've been on too much this season.

Felt weird watching Kim going on about wanting to have kids again some day and thats exactly what is playing out now. I wonder if she got herself pregnant on purpose. Wouldnt put it past her. BTW, Im loving her wigs this season. So much better than the cheap ones from season 1

The "Dr" to Sheree "Prove you are a woman." Are you serious? What the hell is wrong with this guy? I really wish she had ripped into him some more. He deserved it!

I felt so bad for Nene in this episode. I cant beleive Greg did that although I knew he did as ti hit the internet back in June. I had NO idea they were still living together as husband and wife though as I thought they already split. That was F-ed up and I was rooting for her as she tore him up. "Give me back the labor pains I gave for your ass" LMAO at that line