Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have still no idea whether I hate her (Lisa) or love her. She has no taste or style whatsoever: those horrid floral arrangements, that French chateau style mansion, those hideous clothes... And then the accent! ph34r.gif I usually like British, but this one's annoying. However, she's the sanest of them all and I do love her at times.

I think I like Adrienne.

I wanted to like Kyle, but her incessant blabber about what she said to Camille and her own "insecurity" is irritating the sh!t out of me.

There is absolutely no chemistry between all of them, Lisa looks like a teacher in the kindergarten who looks after these childish women, yet it's kind of entertaining to watch. There's something that bugs me about Taylor the Melted Face, I guess the way she exploded at that table. Kim is a mess and Camille is fascinating in her bitchy bitchiness.

The title is wrong, however, one lives in Malibu, two in Beverly Park, one in Bel Air Crest...

Edited by Sylph

• Members

Camille is a disgusting pig who isn't fit to shine Lisa's (Vander)pumps. Camille is a blatant example of Histrionic Personality Disorder. She's textbook.

Kyle is cool but a bit too immature and whiny for my taste. Kim is a mess, so there's no use hating her, that vacant look in her eyes says it all, she's like a scarecrow made of bagged up dead leaves. Taylor is a two face with shoddy fillers and suspect surgery, plus she's a terrible parent.

I like Adrienne, she's really not taking BS from anyone.

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Lisa. I think she's got great style, the house isn't my taste, but the clothes, the jewels, the accent. Her parenting is superb. Lisa is a winner on so many levels.

The title...I know. Technically, Beverly Park is in Beverly Hills (it has the 90210 zip code, Beverly Hills proper is actually quite small in size, most of Beverly Hills is the Beverly Hills Post Office) and Bel Air Crest, depending on which real estate agent you speak to, is also in Beverly Hills (I happen to think it's West Side LA)...Taylor looks to live in BHPO, ditto Kim. Camille is in Malibu, no doubt about it...but now...with the divorce...I wonder where she and her two silicone floatation devices will wash ashore?

Anyone else notice Nick Stabile (of DAYS, PASSIONS and SB) is Camille's plaything?!

• Members

Yes. Precisely. And her disorder is fascinating to watch and see how it develops. That is what I'm saying.

As for the rest – you're rehashing what I said? Thank you. cool.gif

Kim really looks sad... Abandonded, like a wreck. What was she thinking with giving them that bracelet without saying anything?! I didn't get it. Furthermore, I forgot to say that Taylor was a real crass idiot: when she commented about the whole thing (OK, she did make a mistake in not apologizing, but spitting on that present like that?!) and when she commented about setting Kim up. That was horrible. I am glad that you're confirming Taylor is a hypocrite and insincere. I had to laugh at her sucking up to Adrienne, calling her to say I'm miss you. No sh!t.

I also wonder whether Kelsey's really dumped Mauricio as his realtor. Which reminds me: can Camille pronounce words correctly? And what does she have with Nick?! That relationship is weird and I'd appreciate it if someone shed a light on the whole matter; she is a horrible b!tch, but he looks all opportunistic and dishonest somehow.

Lisa is kind of really a person for you, I'm not surprised you pray in her temple. But seriously, the taste is just horrid. Appaling. She did look quite OK in those black pants and white shirt though.

Who is that Cedric guy? And why is he her permanent house guest?!

I think my favourite is Adrienne. Adrienne rocks. cool.gif

I hope she doesn't disappoint.

• Members

P. S. Both Taylor and Kyle (Bel Air Crest) have the 90077 zip code. Taylor's house is kind of halfway between the Crest and Stone Canyon Reservoir.

Of all the husbands, I think Russell is kind of just... hopeless, Ken is OK, I guess, and Dr. Paul Nassif is kind of fun, though a bit mischievous.

• Members

Cedric used to work for Lisa and Ken in London at their gay club, The Shadow Lounge (which they sold a few years ago with a few other bars for, buckle up, 16 million pounds sterling, they have owned 26 bars and restaurants the world over). Cedric and Lisa really hit it off, when the family moved to LA, he crashed with them and has been there ever since. I think he serves as Lisa's friend, assistant, gossip buddy, flower arranging apprentice and personal trainer. The two of them just seem to have fun together. As Lisa pointed out in last week's episode, Cedric just wants to be a housewife.

• Members

What I kind of mind, but in reality am amused by, is how completely fabricated the whole thing between Kyle and Camille is. You can see the fakeness of the tension and unnatural climaxing unhelped by shoddy editing work at certain points. Camille has put all of herself in the role of some fabulous lady of the house, descendant of the European royalty, but heeeellloooo?! You were a Playboy bunny and a dancer, idiot!!! rolleyes.gif The unnecessary, exaggerated, inflated insults... That whole attitude... mad.gif

I didn't know that, thank you.

• Members

You love Lisa. Dont question that bc you just do. She is fabulous.

Im really liking Adrienne as well. Her face really irked me at first bc of the work, but now that we've gotten to know her a bit more, she along with Lisa is the one with the msot sense. She doesnt seem to invove getting into petty drama. She is about making money and being successful. She seems to be very smart and like how buisness minded she is as opposed to sitting around and spending her husband's money. Sure she was born into it, but she does work to maintain it. I like her. I also love her marriage nad how she interacts with her husband. They are cute toghether

Team Kyle! Camille is just vile and pathetic. She was such a bitch when she was classifying her husband's status vs Kyle's making them look like the little people who should respect her. She acted like she was some queen. LMAO at the fact that Kelsey cheated on her and she no longer will have a husband. At least Kyle still has hers. Speaking of which, Mauricio is hot. I mean really hot. Kyle did good.

I did when he first appeared and I kinda think their relationship is inappropriate. I guess Kelsey didnt care bc he was too busy doing hiw own thing but no man would allow his wife to spend so much free time with another man, going out on "dates" with her and accompanying her to events. At first I thought Nick might be gay but I read that he has a wife. I wonder where she is in all of this bc I cant the see another woman not being jealous by him with Camille. Id suspect something were going on. Edited by Cheap21