Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

See, I get the exact opposite vibe. If anyone's going to cheat in that relationship, I think it's going to be Kyle, not that I think she will...but I think Mauricio is the type of person who is content, Kyle seems more...restless? Mauricio has said time and again, he'd rather be happy than right.

• Members

I'm catching up on the earlier seasons of ATL and I can see why a Phaedra was needed. I hated her ass before but she really is a hoot. Between her and Nene they're making this season very enjoyable. They really need to get rid of Cynthia because she's BORING. Absolutely nothing about her is interesting. I'm noticing a lil sum sum' between Nene and Cynthia's fiancee and I think they're attracted to each other.

I'm interested in how much they get paid per episode and who gets paid the most. Nene seems to be the most popular out of the group.

• Members

I just saw that. "the baby looked chinese but I knew it was my baby bc there was nobody else in the OR" Finall the truth behind her pregnancy is out. I dont know who the bitch was fooling and I cant beleive she had the nerve to go on TV with that mess as if people wouldnt notice. She only made herself sound ridiculous which is jarring considering she is the most educated cast member. Whoever said she is a caricature is right. She is just too over the top that I have to wonder how much of this is real and how much is a show bc watching the girl is like watching a comedy without a laugh track. I do love her and her antics but she could tone it down a bit.

Yay, the fabulous Lisa Wu-Hartwell was back and she actually got to speak this episode! Last time you blinked and you missed her but she was her loud self. Too bad she moved bc I miss seeing her.

LMAO at Nene talking about the guests at the party having Sheree's back. She talked about how she was loud, Kandi's mother has a big mouth, Kandi has a big personality and when she got to Cynthia, she said, Cynthia is just there. LOL...so true bc thats how I feel about her too

WTF was Kandi wearing? The purple and yellow, classed with her kool-aid red hair was a mess.

Sheree's man is such a sleaze. I cant wait to see her go off on him next week. He got a Ph.D. off the internet? Maybe he needs to hook up with Phaedra bc they both have earned a B.S. and I dont think I have to spell out what that stands for

• Members

I watched the season 2 reunion today and those girls are too sophisticated. They kept choosing their words carefully as to not offend the other. Andy tried to get Nene and Kim to talk smack about each other about the fight and they just wanted to move on. BLAH!

They need the NJ girls to educate them on letting it all hang out LOL!

With Phaedra in the mix, hopefully the reunion for season 3 will be a little more entertaining. Would love to see what Phaedra has to say when they show the clips of the girls talking trash about her.

• Members

Too sophisticated? The Atlanta girls are downright ghetto and go in. You should watch the season 1 reunion when NeNe called Kim a trashy hooker and Lisa threatned to flip her over the couch. I dont recall how the season 2 reunion went but I know it was dirtier before on Andy's show between NeNe and Kim. Check out this clip

http://www.bravotv.com/bravo-best/videos/best-of-2009?id=43468#selected

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

OMG Cheap, I love it! Now this is what I'm talking about!!!

Admittedly I didn't see reunion 1 so I was going off from what I saw from season 2 Part 1 which was quite lackluster but this is hilarious! How the heck did they continue to remain friends after this??? Now more than ever I'm looking forward to Phaedra in reunion 3.

Close your legs to married men - :lol:

• Members

I will never understand them. They start off every season )including the current one) as friends but by the end they are bitter enemies. From the season 3 previews, it looks like that pattern will follow

"Close your legs to married men" is one of my favorite quotes from any of these ladies...lol

• Members

Atlanta's Season 2 reunion was tame for 2 reasons:

1) Kandi's fiance AJ had just died a month or so before the reunion. They wanted to respect her and his memory and not get crazy on each other.

2) The ladies were demanding more money since they were bringing in Bravo's biggest ratings. Bravo denied them more money, and the ladies were holding out and threatened to make the reunion boring. As you can see, Nene and Kim were definitely not letting Andy have the drama by saying "let's move on Andy" throughout most of it. Dwight wasn't getting paid, so he was all about amping it up - which is why he even said "y'all are boring" when he walked out.

• Members

Kim finally confirms that she's pregnant and guess what? She wants Bravo to give her a reality show out of it. Guess she wants to capitalize on what Bethenny did. Kroy isnt all that great looking and she was gushing about how like he is the sexiest thing on the other episode

http://www.astrochicks.com/2010/11/kim-zolciak-pregnant-baby-daddy-kroy-biermann-getting-married-reality-show/

I knew about the first part but not the second. That makes it make alot more sense now