Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

UGH! Looking at the cast back then it was an epic fail, no wonder they made changes. The entire wardrobe is atrocious not just Nene's. But home girl looks like a worn out beaver in drag reminiscing on her Britney Spears hey day. So glad she updated her look. This season is her best - chic and contemporary. Although I could do without the little wasps of hair sticking out at the base of her neck but it's a minor pet peeve.

I wonder if those girls take a long time coming up with their tags. For some reason I can see Kim practicing in the mirror, wringing her hands and thinking she has to come up with something witty before finally deciding which still doesn't measure up with the others. Nene on the other hand seems so quick witted, on the snap she rolled her eyes and said "Bitch please, I am the Jones'".

This the first time I've decided to give MM a try. Patti's insults does make her seem like she's trying to be a bad ass to prove she knows what she's talking about. I loved the episode where one of the housewives from NJ wanted her to fix up her sons. That was a pretty entertaining eppy. She would go good to lay off the collagen in her lips and a tummy tuck wouldn't hurt either.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

O M G! :o .... :lol: I can't believe Phaedra's baby sh!t all over them during their photo shoot!!! I mean that little boy just exploded all over her. KARMA for her first words to him being "Ew, gross!".

I'm tired of Kim and her singing storyline... she sucks.

I wanted more NeNe.

Oh, Sheree was hilarious with her "I'm a grown ass woman... with grown ass bills." hahaha

Cynthia is boring - she's the skinny version of DeShawn.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

Sheree: I'm not a model I'm an actress. That's like Shanana (from Martin) saying I'm a lady :lol:

If Sheree is a grown ass woman with grown ass bills why the heck did she buy an Aston Martin? Home girl need to shut up.

I'm really surprised Peter and Nene are beefing since I thought they were kinda attracted to each other. Both look like the type to have angry sex on the dime if they end up alone with each other.

I really don't need to be seeing any more close ups of Peter's ugly head. I notice he has a slight accent; I wonder if he's West Indian.

Cynthia is so boring. I don't see her lasting next season unless they manufacture some drama with her which is probably why she and Phaedra is going to feud next week.

I miss Phaedra in action so next week looks good!

Edited by Money

• Members

BH: *High Five Cedric*...oh my God that made me laugh, he's the bomb. Lisa continues her streak of fabulosity: "Under all that dynamite was a two inch fuse". I love Adrienne and Paul's relationship. Kim was far more tolerable this episode. Kyle is gorgeous. Taylor is an evil attention seeking golddigger. Not much of that bitch Camille in this episode, choosing a dress is SO much work.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Kyle is gorgeous, but I don't like that kind of fitness-instructor kind of beauty. Her hair, though, is to die for. She seems like a stretched version of Demi Moore.

She and Mauricio were spotted at the Boa Steakhouse:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1335987/Real-Housewives-Beverly-Hills-star-Kyle-Richards-steps-hunky-husband.html

• Members

I LOVE Wendy Williams.

Lisa's skincare line, Epione, is surprisingly well formulated. The cream for hyperpigmentation is the gold standard formula wise. The sunscreen is excellent, all mineral protection and slightly tinted. The only problem is that some of the products are packaged in jars! Ugh, I hate how so many great formulas are packaged in jars!

This latest week of ATL: is it just me or is Kandi an annoying bitch?

• Members

ATL: I've never really been turned off by Kandi until Sunday night. She was a HUGE sore loser with the racing thing. It rubbed me the wrong way.

NYC: Season 1 wraps up today on the CW. First impression - I LOVE this group. Luann is hot and I love her. Jill is funny with her over-the-top accent. Bethenny is hilarious and slightly neurotic, but driven and admirable. Ramona is just bat-sh!t crazy and LOOKS it too with her wobbliness/eyes/dancing, but I love her husband (he's hot for an older guy) and her daughter. Alex/Simon is just ridiculous, yet I love them for some reason. I loved watching these girls come together. I know they were originally supposed to be "Manhattan Moms", and based around their children (which I actually liked). Can't wait for Season 2 to start!

Wendy Williams is just ridiculous and I love it. She was having such a hard time keeping everyone straight. She hosted the A-List New York reunion show last night and did a much better job.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

have you seen season 3? Season 1 is about bringing the women together and season 3 is about tearing them apart! Ramona is the only one that remains friends with all of them but there is fighting and some serious feuding among the other women. Season 3 is juicy!