Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

haha, not at all. Kim is a wreck and she looks like she's 5 minutes away from having a nervous breakdown. I dont get why she decided to go ona reality show and expose her life like that considering how shy and closeted she is. She cant handle the spotlight and while I do like her, I find her uncomfortable to watch bc she is uncomfortable about herself. I say get rid of her and get someone who isnt so scared

• Members

Haha, well I would have agreed with you all... until last night. Kim was hilarious last night. Sure, she's still pretty (insert the R word here), but I was LOL'ing at her last night. Between her stopping mid-sentence during her diary/interview spot because something fell, to her hideous outfit to her blind date. Girl had me rolling. She's the comedy of RHOBV, even if we're laughing at her and not with her.

I'm feeling sad for Taylor. Her husband seems like an ugly jerk anyway - the ONLY reason I can see her with him is for the money. Money doesn't buy happiness though...

Lisa is love!

Not much Camille last night.

OH - I just noticed this last night - but this is the first series to not have the families in the background of the opening. It's only the ladies dancing around. Interesting.

• Members

The Beverly Hills series keeps going up in the ratings. Thursday's episode finally broke 2 million viewers. Looks like the franchise isn't dying anytime soon! :) I was worried at first when it started - ratings were so much lower than the other shows.

11/12

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills (10pm, 61 minutes)

- 1.745 million viewers

- 1.3/2 HH

- 0.9/3 A18-49

11/19

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills (10pm)

- 1.815 million viewers

- 1.3/2 HH

- 1.0/3 A18-49

12/2

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills (10pm)

- 2.022 million viewers

- 1.5/3 HH

- 1.1/3 A18-49

(Credit: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/)

• Members

It seems making Camille the villain has worked in BH favor, although it really wasn't that hard to begin with seeing she's such a bitch. During the Live interview Adrienne kept choosing her words very carefully when discussing Camille. When Andy asked if she flaunts her wealth she gave a dramatic pause and finally said it's more of her thinking she feels she's fortunate. Also when he asked if she's difficult to get along with, she faltered again and finally said no. I'm really looking forward to their reunion since I know the fur is going to fly.

Taylor is transparently insignificant. It's obvious her husband controls the relationship but I couldn't care less. In the intro she says "it may look like I have it all but I want more". She's a trashy gold digger and those crocodile tears she was crying about the dog made her fake ass so obvious. She's the one who doesn't want the dog and feels upstaged by it.

Camille was boasting two weeks ago that in terms of pecking order her husband is at the top with his multiple awards and Mauricio is a two bit real estate agent employed by them. Can't wait for the bitch's face to crack with the fallout form the divorce.

ATL: Last week's episode was an hour and fifteen minutes and they averaged 3.2 million viewers which is their highest rating to date. I wonder if they will continue to extend the show in the future.

• Members

I noticed that instantly. It took me a few episodes to realize though that insstead of the fruits that the other shows have the wives hold, thes girls are holding diamonds! The title screen also has sunglasses instead od fruits.

This was Kim's best episode. Her personality really did shine. I found her hilarious. I thought her guy was too old for her but I guess its just right by BH standards

I also felt bad for Taylor for the first time. SHe made her bed though. I cant beleive her husband was choosing a dog over his daughter. Jerk is right

Not much Camille and thank god. What a bitch. Preview for next episode, still has her whining about whast Kyle allegedly said.

• Members

I've only seen the credits for BH and they are fantastic! I like their taglines as well.

I HATEEEEEE the DC opening. Terrible pictures, terrible lines, i.e. Linda's "I give people enough rope to hang themselves...and the smart people don't". WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA? :blink: It would work without the "and the smart people don't".

While we're on the topic, I love Gretchen's "I'm smart, I'm sexy and I'm confident. Of course people are going to talk about me!"; Tamra's "Housewives come younger, but they don't come hotter"; Jill's "I run with a fabulous group of people", Bethenny's "NYC is my playground", and Shereé's old "People are intimidated by my success".

Yes, I actually have them memorized. I'm obsessed with these shows.

Anyway, which credits/lines are your faves?

• Members

I love Nene: "I dont keep up with the Joneses. I AM the Joneses" "When I walk into a room, I OWN it"

Dina: "If you think Im a bitch, well then bring it on"

Theresa: "People make fun of Jersey girls, but I think they're just jealous"

Sonia: "I have a taste for luxury and luxury has a taste for me"

I dont like the DC theme music. It feels kinda bland compared to the rest

• Members

Anyone watch the other Bravo shows like Millionaire Matchmaker and Fashion Show with Iman?

I can only take Patti in small doses but I think she's kinda funny with her insults. For someone who makes a career with match making her husband is FUGLY.

Iman gives this season of Fashion show some oomph but it's still boring to me. If it weren't for the Asian dude providing much needed drama the season would have been a complete dud.

• Members

My all-time favorite tagline is NeNe's first one - "I don't keep up with the Joneses. I AM (finger point) the Joneses!" PERFECT!

I actually like Lynda's from DC - it fits her. You have to think about it, but its good.

I also like Mary's from DC - "I don't make money. I spend money!" Haha - to the point.

Kim Z's new one is good and appropriate - "People call me a gold digger, but they just want what I have."

Dina's is good, but c'mon... Danielle was a bitch and brought it. What did Dina do? Scurried away and quit the show. Haha!

I think BH's production is the best - but of course they have more money to spend on it. The intro is amazing (just wish they found a way to include the famiy like the other series). I LOVE the transition between Kyle and Camille - LOVE LOVE LOVE! I don't like Camille, but I love her look when it goes from Kyle to Camille - very dramatic.

Don't even get me started on Millionaire Matchmaker. Patti is pathetic and a wannabe. She's NOT cute, and is always insulting other women and their looks. Her track record is horrible too - I don't think I've seen an episode where her matches work out.

• Members

speaking of past seasons, I saw this photoshoot of the season 1 Atlanta wives and what the heck is Nene wearing? I know she didnt show up dressed like some 12 year old trying on the latest from the Mary Kate and Ashley collection. She looks ridiuclous!

real-housewives-of-atlanta.jpg