Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Is that Sonja yelling at Alex to get out of her house in the previews???

That is totally Taylor - how funny!

I watched Watch What Happens Live last night after the BH episode, and I think I'm starting to feel sorry for Cami :ph34r: lle

The episode was good, but the finale next week looks CRAZY GOOD!!! I can't wait.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHoBH: WHOA. Camille and Kelsey. Freaky. Deaky. Those two deserve each other. Jackie Collins is right, if she wrote what actually goes down, she'd be laughed off the page!

I just adore Lisa. What she said to Kyle about Taylor ("I'm very straightforward I don't have time for bullsh*t") and then how she called Taylor out on her 'put on a happy face' routine was gold.

I loved Farrah's university graduation, Kyle and the whole family was just...wonderful. Have to wonder what was up with Rick and Kathy and their children...kind of seemed like a slap in the face for them to head to the south of France the day before Farrah graduated. And those flowers were horrendous.

I cannot wait till next week. Kim made a fatal error with pulling Lisa into the mix. She is NOT going to back down. And how everything is going to implode in the limo home between Kyle and Kim...about damn time!

Loving Adrienne and Paul.

RHoATL: I loved the episode. I knew Phaedra and Kim would get along once the cards were on the table. That sip and see was hilarious. I love how Sheree is, all of a sudden, the sane one!

Nene continues to be fabulous. Her tags for 11 ALIVE were terrific!

I HATED that jerk Kandi had on tour, what a diva. Kim's no angel, but geeeeez he was too much.

Next week is going to be off the hook with Nene v Kim. Cannot. Wait.

Peter and Cynthia should just call it off now. Those two won't make it to their 3rd anniversary. He is an angry prick.

• Members

Reportedly, Nene said she doesn't want to do another season of ATL. I know she wants to branch out but ATL is her bread and butter. It would be stupid of her to quit now in search of notoriety, especially with ATL receiving their best numbers to date.

ETA: Nene calls Starr Jones a backstabber :lol:

http://www.hulu.com/site-player/playerembedwrapper.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zimbio.com%2Fwatch%2FAgYfRKihiIn%2FReal+Housewife+Becomes+Apprentice%2FNBC+Today+Show&partner=edp&eid=95zfuHc3LDYwa3Bgr160dA&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fstoopidhousewives.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F01%2F16%2Fnene-leakes-some-tidbits-about-star-jones%2F

Edited by Money

• Members

I love Lisa not being to thrilled with Taylor and making not that she is most likely the instigator in the drama thats been going on. I hate to say it but I do feel as if Cedric is using Lisa and her family and using his story for pity and a way to hold onto their money and lifestyle. The guy is grown and needs to be on his own but instead is freeloading off of them. He's not even making an attempt to stand on his own

Dang, Camille's friends are nosy! They way they kept prodding about Kelsey. She obviously didnt want to talk about it...lol

Wendy Williams talked about the reunion last week and said dont expect to see Camille and Kyle patch things up. Kim also gets into a fight during it and by the end of the taping, everyone is in tears except for Camille.

great news! Im finally getting caught up on OC thanks to syndication but Im watching it out of order. I went from season 3 to 1 and now 4. It doesnt look like I'll catch 2 anytime soon. Based on looks, I didnt like Vicki at all but after watching, she's one of my faves. I love how wild and fun she is. I also like Jeanna and sad she's no longer on it and of course Jo. I originally liked Tamra, but not liking her in season 4. Its obvious she is the one in the wrong with her feud with Gretchen as she is so jealous and doesnt like that she's no longer the youngest, hottest housewife.

• Members

Nene isn't stupid for wanting to move on, next to Bethanny she *could* be the most successful but she's ignorant and a hot heat. Rumor has it she got physical with Star Jones on Celeb Apprentice which isn't going to win her any favors. Her aggressive/violent behavior was apparent again with her altercation with Kim in the most recent episodes. That's going to make her a liability for anyone wanting to give her a spin-off or talk show.

She's almost made me forget how unlikable she was in season 2 and won me over again, but she's such a turn off (once again).

• Members

Sheree has really dropped off the planet... she better figure something out that's interesting SOON, or we may not see her next season.

Cynthia's storyline is finally picking up to the point of being interesting.

Still love Phaedra and all her ridiculousness.

Loved the NeNe/Kim stuff - I'm totally on Team NeNe. I'm so over Kim and this "singing career". Also love how annoyed Kandi is getting with Kim and Sweetie.

Can't wait for Bev Hills on Thursday!!!

So based off those premiere dates, it sounds like maybe NYC will take over Thursday nights when Bev Hills is done, and the OC on Sunday nights when Atlanta is finished? Surely they won't wait for NYC to be over before premiering New Jersey S3 - that'll be in the summer, almost a year after S2 ended! Although they still have Miami to premiere, which I thought was scheduled for Jan/Feb 2011. Will they really show 3 and perhaps even 4 different housewives series at the same time? Hmmmmm...

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

I doubt they would air 3 at the same time. That would be overkill. I see NJ/Miami this summer. The bigger question is what will come after. What combo of Atlanta, DC and/or BH will they have? There are so many RH shows now and they all go at least 15 episodes. There doesnt seem to be as much time on Bravo's schedule. I wonder if they will start to retire some of them. OC seems like a likely candidate bc its been on the longest. Then there's DC which didnt do so well. I think maybe they should end or at least put some on the backburner bc its reaching the point of oversaturation

• Members

Did anyone else watch, the watch after this with andy(whatever the name of the show is) with Nene and Iman? A caller called in to ask Nene if she ever considered going to anger management class. :lol: I think Nene needs to look into that ASAP. Kim might be a dumb blonde but she's not a hot head. I'm on no one's side because kim is stupid for thinking Nene is jealous of her and her no talent career/ and Nene has anger issues. Sweetie needs to stop taking kim's crap, but for all we know she is taking kim to the cleaners financially. Sheree was virtually a no show this season, what has happened to her??? Did I hear her correct her ex isn't paying child support and he makes millions??? Like Fakedra says she better get her money honey. :lol: No wonder Sheree is going broke, she has to pay for everything.

Edited by EricaKane70

• Members

What was Nene's reaction to that suggestion?

I think Nene really needs to get a grip on herself, I love her but her anger just explodes out of her when she's pushed and it's dangerous, her blood pressure will be insane and she'll end up with a stroke.

Kim isn't a hot head, nor is a she a dumb blond, girlfriend is laughing all the way to the bank. Kim is totally superficial, but in this odd way, I find it authentic. The thing with Kim is that I firmly believe she's in on the joke that is her. She's just smart enough to exploit the potential.