Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I looked it up and RHOBH averaged 1.5 million viewers every episode except the premiere and episode 3 which had 1.6 million viewers. For each episode of RHOA they’ve had over 2 million viewers so I find Rinna’s claims hard to believe. Maybe they doubled the ratings for the first episode but I highly doubt the other episodes have managed a DVR spike that big. 

I’m really done with dog gate. The more Teddi talks about it the worse she looks and this episode was no different. I’m so glad LVP is playing it as “fcuk off” and not giving her the energy she wants. With Denise’s wedding starting next week we have only a couple more episodes with LVP interacting with the main cast. That was her last group filming IIRC. I imagine the wedding will spill over two episodes and that second episode will probably be the infamous showdown with Kyle and Lisa. 

At this point I’m dying for them to get to this point because I can’t take this week after week. I also loved Camille dropping the Brokrit tea which I’m assuming will be our story for the second half of the season. Nobody does bitchy like Camille so I know this will be epic. Plus as one of the early season girls she knows how it is to have all your business put out there so I’m glad she’s forcing them to be real. She really was robbed of a diamond. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Rinna is ombre personified.  Her face, arms, and hands are all various shades of tan and I found it very distracting.  

But, she's so smart to have learned her lesson.  Rinna doesn't like Dorit, but she let Camille gossip about her without adding more information.  She didn't say Dorit was close to death or doing coke in her bathroom, which I think shows major progress.

However, I think Rinna and Kandi from Atl have the same issue which is that they don't have any real friends on the cast.  Seeing Lisa and Kyle giggle on the way home from the party was fun.  In past seasons, Kandi would have gossiped like that to Phaedra, and Lisa with Eileen.  Now, they are pleasant to the rest of the women, but the stakes are low because there's no intrigue if two casual acquaintances decide to go their separate ways.

Thank goodness Dorit has a second interview look, I could not stand those poodle bangs.  The line of the night goes to Erika about Teddi, "She didn't say that in my chapel."  

Here's a paranoid theory - If nobody spoke about the dog after the Kyle and Teddi scene at V Dogs then that whole scene would have focused on Lisa's fight with Kyle about not being there for the opening of Tom Tom.  So, the Johns kept poking Teddi because they wanted the focus to be on Dorit's treatment of the dog.  Because I still don't get why Kyle wouldn't be mad for being played a fool in that scene where everyone knew the info but her?

• Members

On point as always. Especially your last sentence. BH is the Olivia Jade of the Bravo RHs. She's pretending to be on the rowing team and partying on the USC Board of Trustees yacht while more deserving students are studying for their midterms and holding down part-time jobs. The women of BH (as evidenced by Rinna's latest Tweet) think they are hot [!@#$%^&*] and kind of sneery about other franchises. But NJ had one of its best seasons in years, NYC is giving us true tea and real-life drama -- and Potomac just threw down an epic trailer! BH is mediocre, lazy and lying to the audience about what is really going on. I wish they did have the fear of cancellation in them!

Make no mistake, I blame ALL the BH HWs for this. LVP should never have started this pot-stirring knowing the others are champing at the bit to come for her. I'm sure she thought it was a win-win with somebody as skin-crawlingly awful as Dorit (to paraphrase Camille. Same, girl, same). The focus on this instead of REAL stuff drives me insane. At one point early in the episode, Kyle tells Mauricio she has to run to a meeting at her store. Alene Too was shuttered months ago! Why aren't we talking about this? 

I would put it down to ATL having a cast that didn't quite gel with the audience this season, as well as the amazing viral marketing campaign which whet our appetites for BH for months beforehand. We waited for that first episode with baited breath! Like @alwaysAMC I too would be interested in seeing the ratings progression as the season rolls on. I don't know if it can hold up, but I've been wrong before.

NJ's ratings makes me super happy! 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Going by what everyone is saying on here (thank you, Bravo for an ACTUAL repeat tonight) that fight appears to just be part of it. 

New target: Camille?

Yeah, I mentioned that a page or two back. You know Bravo want ALL OF THAT on film. 

Please register in order to view this content

And did you say by Season 4 Robyn would turn on Gizelle. Looks like you are right.

That said...that was EVERYTHING.

Karen was rocked those braids. Lived for her checking Gizelle.

Can't wait for this and what looks like Nene's turn to be last year Wig and Season 4 Sheree at the RHOA reunion this year.

• Members

LOL I checked that out after you posted this. Sadly, it's the only thing giving me giggles. I'm otherwise rolling my eyes at this whole nonsense. And Dorit is the "victim." Ridiculous. And I bet that poor turd never paid 5K back to Vanderpump Dogs for the broken contract. 

• Members

Omg those were amazing. I don't even feel like talking about BH so I'm gonna jump straight to New York.

Ramona Singer is an [!@#$%^&*]. Like I've always known it, but I still get shocked every season when she shows what an unrepentant [!@#$%^&*] she is. Dorinda is an [!@#$%^&*] as well and a narcissist.

Bethenny and the Dennis talk is a little off for me. One minute she's saying her would be fiancee, the next she's telling Dorinda they were actually engaged? And now the relief efforts are about Dennis? But now she's going to go on a date three weeks after he died?  I hate to say it, but I'm ready to move on past Dennis. It's not giving me the warm and fuzzies about Bethenny.

Sonja continues to be a treasure. She was great this episode.

Barbara I will say fits in perfectly with the cast. All the shows need to add people that are actually friends with the cast. She's been able to jump right in without any of the awkward feeling out process. I'm thoroughly confused why they decided to not give her an apple if she's going to be featured as much as the other Housewives. Really confused by that.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I think it's time for rhobh to do the individual narrative format with some group interaction.  If the women were required to film their own lives...they might actually be forced to...gasp...share their lives...and be docked pay if they contrive stupid stuff like panty gate and dog gate.  If you're gonna generate drama..at least be creative about it.

Bethenny is rich for ragging on dog ga4e when she bemoaned being 'homeless' and cried anytime someone pointed out her bs.  She can take several seats.

I think what we're witnessing on the housewives is a wearing out of the drama for the sake of drama format.  I think all the shows need to go back to 13 episode seasons plus 2 part reunions...and a fun unseen footage episode like in the old days.  This way, the women dont have to stretch out pointless drama.

rhonj worked this year cause it was a shorter season..and there were multiple spats that didnt get dragged out.  I will say Jennifer's backstory about her mom at the reunion was fascinating...and wish more of those nuggets were revealed during the season.

• Members

Agreed about Barbara. She is the real deal, and I think it helps that she's known these women for years and runs her own business. The latter grounds her in terms of connecting with the audience. She seems like an authentic member of the cast and I dont know why she didn't get an apple.

Sonja was MVP this episode. Warm, empathetic, incisive. I love her VTs and just the way she seems to dance through every event. I also loved what she wore to the clam bake.

Ramona is being extra with her assholery this year. It's such a contrast with seasons 3 and 4 when she sat back and let The Evil of Jill manifest itself. She did the franchise a service back then, but she's doing herself no favors now.

• Members

+1 to this point in particular. Sonja was at her very best in last night's episode. She wasn't letting Ramona say her heinous crap without getting told, in no uncertain terms, that she was wrong. Sonja has oftentimes demonstrated a warmth and fairness in her dealings with others that is admirable. She is loyal without being a sycophant.