Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

These chicks are a mess on BH. If you're going to do a takedown, do it properly. 

Teddi was all over the place and proved she is a liar. Last week she said one thing and now she's saying another. She's constantly lying. And it did not help that John Blizzard came on camera and spilled that he lied on Lisa and that Teddi knew the truth from jump. 

And Kyle defending Teddi was even more boggling. It was obvious LVP didn't know about Teddi know about the dog until Teddi and Kyle came to Vanderpups. After that is when she told Dorit. 

Kudos to Thom from Queer Eye for calling Kyle out and poking holes in this story on WWHL. It was hilarious when he said he knew Dorit before she inherited a British accent too. Kyle stayed sticking to the story despite the fact that her eyes were shifting and stumbling throughout the night. Even Andy was looking at her crazily. Give it up, Kyle. Your plan to bring down LVP this year is a dud. If anything, you've placed the audience firmly in her corner. 

These girls are just flops. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You can tell this was a plot from the other side when Dorit and Kyle barely batted an eyelash when LVP showed them the proof. Then on WWHL Kyle looked soo upset that nobody buys what they’re selling lol. They keep saying we will understand soon but I’m just not seeing it. Teddi said this episode would clear her and it didn’t. They just need to accept they messed up and take the L. 

• Members

It’s too soon to have an opinion of Barbara, but I find it another odd case where Bravo has them film as a HW only to drop them. It’s very frustrating. I was watching a preview clip for tonight and it’s centered around a party Barbara is throwing, she’s already onto her second talking head outfit and they’re only two episodes in and she’s at the center of the upcoming drama. How did she not at least get a friend picture? It’s so weird. Even if she ended up being a one and done, if she filmed as a HW I wish they’d follow through!

Just to go back to RHOBH again, I feel the season is going to suffer when LVP leaves. Tonight I was so bored by the stuff that didn’t involve her. I’m sure her solo scenes will be more interesting than what they do as a group because they seem so bland as a whole. I can’t imagine the cast trip being worth anything with only Erika, Kyle, Rinna, Teddi and Dorit going. They keep saying it’s like two seasons but I can’t imagine these boring girls carrying it with how much they control their imagine for the cameras. Not surprising Brandi and Kim will be back as they’ll need some conflict. 

• Members

RHOBH - when Teddi went horseback riding with Dorit and Erika why didn't Teddi try to get ahead of the dog story there?  Are they trying to say that if the LVP-Dogs crew hadn't brought it up then Lisa wouldn't have told the Lucy-Apple-Juice story on her own, (because that is absurd)?  Why hasn't Kyle said that she is offended that the texts indicate that the LVP crew tried to involve her as well?  If Kyle had talked about herself, rather than just defending Teddi, during the text-tea, I think it would have been more powerful.  

BTW the whole exchange about why they weren't getting better refreshments during the tea was very funny.   At least when you drive an hour to Erika's house you get to sit in a chapel and she puts out some cheese...

RHONY - Does Barbara go on the trips?  To me, that is what differentiates a "friend of" to a cast member.  Perhaps they are filming her to placate her from the filming issue the prior season?  Also, I was of the opinion that she only socializes in The Hamptons, not in the city.

RHONY is so outrageously funny that I never consider BTS stuff while watching it.

Edited by j swift

• Members

@j swift Barbara is on the cast trip which I believe is to Miami. Since I posted I watched the other preview clip and both clips are centered around Barbara and she’s wearing a different outfit in both talking heads so she’s at 3 talking head looks for two episodes total. It seems so obvious she was a HW so I’m curious what happened to change it. Tinsley has managed to become a regular by doing nothing and yet you have a newbie who Bravo seems to like (they’re using her to promote the episode) so it just is weird. 

Regardless of that oddity I will say that the premiere was very strong. It hit on so many levels and felt like it flew by. I do wish they had new blood, but their chemistry works. It’s something you don’t have on Beverly Hills as an example. Good or bad and similar to ATL they give u the good, bad and the ugly which makes for a better show. I wish BH went back to their old style of being scandalous about the real things happening in their lives, not fighting over panties and dogs. 

Edited by Chris B

• Members

I do agree that BH should remember what made their first season flow like magic... real life stuff being talked about and discussed... Camille/Kelsey's marriage imploding, the hints of Paul/Adrienne's future divorce, Kim/Kyle's dysfunctional sisterly relationship where Kyle outed Kim being an alcoholic (and I recall Kim got more of the sympathy than Kyle did after the finale aired.. even though Kyle was correct... Kyle came across mean/abusive/vengeful than concerned.  I often think Brandi was kind of right in an odd way of Kyle wishing Kim would fail.. but not in the way she was meaning).

It's fascinating to me that Kim stopped being a full time cast member after season 5.. yet season 6 felt empty without her full time presence... and that Rinna and Kyle basically were using Kim for story/content for many seasons after season 5.. because both Rinna and Kyle aren't natural dramatic/fun personalities.. and need to generate drama to be relevant.  LVP.. I could watch her in scenes with her family/staff/on her own and be entertained.

• Members

The Beverly Hills cast cares too much about their images to ever talk about their real life scandals. Hell the producers didn't even mention the lady coming up to Dorit in the Bahamas. There's been no indication or preview that any of the lawsuits against Mauricio, Dorit and PK, or Tom will ever even make it to the show. They've got this LVP vs. Everyone story and that's all they care about it. It's so dumb.

I'm excited for New York tonight. BH was pretty boring outside of the text messages. I realized I don't like most of the BH cast especially Kyle, so IDGAF about another one of her kids going to college. IDGAF about anything Lisa Rinna does. Erika is just there to help move the takedown along. Dorit is Dorit. I'm still amazed, that a dog ended up in a kill shelter and Dorit is somehow the world's biggest victim. 

I wish Camille had been in this episode to drop some more truths. She's the only one not kissing Dorit's ass or trying to take down Vanderpump.

Something about Denise's man comes off kinda like a grifter to me.

• Members

RHOBH:

Another yawny episode considering this whole "LVP takedown" is a giant pile of bullcrap. BTW, the confessionals are filmed way after the footage on the show, right? Because I saw that both Erika and Dorit kinda see that Teddi is full of [!@#$%^&*] in their confessionals but are way more obsessed with taking LVD down.

The biggest laugh of the episode was when they showed Rinna for a split second with her garden photoshoot and even though she almost didn't interact with any other housewife beside Denise and her segment was about a freaking photoshoot she still managed to talk about LVP in her confessionals. Like, how more obsessed with this woman can you be?

Truth be told, imagine how long would this episode be if they cut everything LVP. We would have Denise/Aaron talking about their wedding, Lips with her photoshoot and Kyle crying over her kid going to college. I am scared to think what this show will look like when LVP drops off canvas.

Edited by CassieFan

• Members

Well, Bravo suuuuuuure is making it hard to catch repeats of BH and NY....not that I hating any BELOW DECK episodes. That said...

But wasn't the rumor that once LVP vanishes off from the group that either Camille becomes the target or that Season 1 Camille pops up again in full instead of the flashes of her we have been getting the last few seasons? 

• Members

NY

Dorinda is f.ucking delusional. I don’t think there’s any other way to put it. She claims she’s apologized to Luann but when was that? She’s the only person on the planet that believes she didn’t heckle her. 

What the fu.ck happened to Ramona’s nose? Like one of her nostrils is completely collapsed and smushed in now.

I like Bethennys investment property more than her actual Hamptons home.

Another solid episode from the ladies.