Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS, QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Kenya had filmed at the party, but I was not at all sure if Bravo would show it or do what they did to Marlo when she was on the outs with Nene back in Season 5 and 6 and not show her when she was at the events and directly involved. And it looks like the rumors of Nene losing it over her being there are true. I cannot wait. 

Meanwhile, after this Sunday's episode...I'm going to need Eva the Diva to come out and gather some folk. 

Overall, like some have mentioned it was a transitional season if anything and so ready for the reunion and the alleged dragging of Nene Leakes. 

• Members

Yup. The women established and proved nothing. NOTHING. This Radar Online stuff is a joke. For one, LVP has been accused of that in the past with Adrienne Maloof to the point that the editor of Radar Online came out and said it wasn't LVP. Then you have that interview LVP gave to E! where the reporter talked about how she knew which cast member of the show sold stories and that it wasn't LVP.

As LVP has said, she has several restaurants with celebrity patrons and none of them show up in the tabloids. Maintaining an aura of privacy and discretion is what keeps a restaurant in business in that circle. I cannot wait for "GOODBYE, KYLE!"...I need that bitch to go down.

I otherwise enjoyed watching Denise's wedding and remember her dad for her show years ago. He seemed like a really lovely man. It was amusing to hear that Charlie had been invited, which shows why Denise is a good sport and can handle him. Rinna waving to the paparazzi was funny and that's the Rinna I enjoy. Interesting to see Patrick Muldoon show up. 

• Members

Yeah that was pretty damn cute and shades of the fun Rinna. And the tea that the original Billie and Austin hooked up? LOL 

Sigh. More Puppygate and more Dorit propping. Eff that. Can't wait for next week though. 

Side note: my hubby laughed at the scene of Lisa and Ken discussing the revamp of their kitchen. Lisa wanting something that's already fabulous to be spruced up even more so; Ken fighting it but ultimately just giving in because it'll make the wife happy, all while he holds his lil dog in one arm. That is literally our marriage. I'm Ken. Hubby is Lisa. LOL 

• Members

So another BH episode down and another episode where I fall more in love with Denise. She is just so refreshing among this cast of women.

Did anyone else hear Rinna say with zero self-awareness at all that Lisa Vanderpump is obsessed with HER?! The same woman who mentions LVP in every single episode and every single scene. I almost fell over.

• Members

This was EASILY the best episode of the season and one of the most fun weddings ever featured on Housewives and definitely on BH (Pandora coming a close second). The reason this episode worked so much is because it was centered around Denise. She may be new, but she’s so unique to the series that it works. I love that she isn’t a showy person despite being very wealthy and that she beats to her own drum. She doesn’t need to prove anything to anyone. Considering how she is I didn’t expect the wedding we got. There is no way that wedding looked like it was thrown together in a week. The scenes getting ready and with her Dad and kids were all great. The scenes with the ladies at the wedding were also amusing. Had the episode ended there I would’ve been happy BUT the final scene with Dorit killed it for me. I thought we were done with his dog story but here we go again. As frustrating as this is as a viewer, I can definitely understand why LVP and Ken flip out. Dorit and PK with the shock over a press article is just insane. Radar always puts incredibly false stories so if Pump was going to leak to someone why them? I’m just happy this is done after next week. I look forward to seeing where things go without them being able to depend on her for their story. Are they doing ANYTHING interesting? My god. 

• Members

I don't even know why we couldn't just end it on the wedding. Like you said it was easily the best episode of the season. I do hope we're not getting set up for Denise to have an awful second season. I haven't loved a Housewife this much on their first season since probably Eileen, but Denise I think is even more down to earth than Eileen honestly. I don't want her ever to get a glam squad and buy into all of that crap.

• Members

Oh yeah. I noticed. Pot. Kettle. Black. 

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah, that's the thing. Teddi was miss home-grown slice-of-life non-glam "accountability coach" last season; the outsider looking in, and now she's trying to play with the big dogs (no pun intended) this year she looks like a total poser. 

• Members

I have to admit it's funny how it has completely overshadowed Eva's drama with her ex who is clapbacking right now AND Apollo getting out early...sure to play into any potential Shady Phae Phae return. 

Meanwhile, she's all over PEOPLE online due to Nene losing her mind. 

#yeskenyayoudidthat

RHoBH

NOW that I've finally got to sit through the majority of a marathon FINALLY. To be honest...I'm confused. I mean WTF. If everyone was on the show last night talking about how they should all move on...why would they even be mad at LVP with the leaked article? After all, she showed she wanted to move on all last night at the wedding...even when others *cough*Teddi*cough* clearly could not turn the other cheek. 

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe DORIT leaked the story herself? Thus, allowing her to continue to play victim since she has successfully snowed all of them (except for Camille of course). 

While I'm at it...

DORIT:

Please register in order to view this content

I mean she set this all in motion and no amount of posting pictures NOW online of the family with the dog will stop people from knowing what she did. Worse, it only makes more questions of why she gave up the dog(s) if they were oh so okay. And she still owe LVP money anyway. Not to mention her creditors. They so should have showed that one.

TEDDI. I could have seen what she was saying...UNTIL Erika even pointed out that her story kept changing...THE SIGN OF A LIAR, MS WOMAN WHO DOESN'T LIE. And now she's in her feels and starting drama. I loved that LVP did not back down to her at Camille's bday party. For once, she gave it back cuz Teddi was being a See You Next Tuesday.

ERIKA. Hehe...I see you. Though I like that for the most part she has been low key.

LIPS. THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS ALL REALLY IN MALIBU. I can't begin to tell you how much I yelled 'Shut up, Lisa!' last night because when people would get over it, she was the one who kept bringing it back up. Pot sirring.

KYLE. Looking forward to her being banished from Villa Rosa next week. I mean...what kind of friend are you? Letting them bully you into stuff. And worse, like Lips she kept it going to. But again, it's telling that while she would defend anyone else...even when LVP brought receipts per texts she was still not taking sides. SMH. Girl, bye.

DENISE. Liking her. So reminding me of Eileen's first season where she sat back and observe for now. ANd her life is juicy without being Greek Chorus so good.

LVP. Perhaps she did want to get Dorit. Or it was just nothing. Or poor judgment due to her brother's passing. In any case, reason enough for a pass. The fact that they won't just show how jealous they are of her. They can D-E-A-L. 

CAMILLE. I hope that if she is the next target, she gives as good as she gets.