Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There’s too much to post, but the best part of Cynthia, Porsha and Eva dragging Nene is Porsha posting their texts. Next season is going to be hilarious at this rate!

Aint no way they making up lol. These girls are gonna snatch whatever hair is left in Nene’s head!

• Members

LVP has opened the Vanderpump Cocktail Garden at Ceasar's Palace in Las Vegas. Former castmate Joyce was there to support. The only current cast member to attend was Camille. LVP says the rest were not invited:

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/31/why-rhobh-cast-missed-opening-party-for-lisa-vanderpumps-vegas-venue/

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Nene is so f--king dumb! She is saying Kenya is being strategic by unfollowing bc the blogs would talk about it, yet Nene talks about her on the show and makes it a story

Now Cynthia and Kandi are talking about Kenya's baby shower. Kenya, Kenya, Kenya! This episode is all about the queen!

LOL...Porsha freaking out over her carnival baby shower was hilarious. Must be the pregnancy hormones

KENYA! Her appearance put a light on my face. Love that she came in with Kandi. Love how everyone got up to greet her. The scene was all about Kenya. Nene who? Nene looked so pressed and Kenya paid her dust

Marlo STFU. What an ugly soul

OMG, Kenya got on mic! This is amazing. LOVE IT!

BEST episode of the season. I hope Kenya's return causes the ratings to rise. Kenya better be brought back next season bc EVERYONE was talking about her and she completely changed the dynamic of the cast. This is a storyline right here

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

@DaytimeFan, Kyle was lurking on LVP's IG and commenting how pretty PumpVegas was looking. You know it is eating her up inside to not be there. As much as she wants to destroy LVP, she dies to be beside Lisa at her highs too. Kyle is a train wreck at this point. I know come reunion time she'll sling boogers in hopes LVP will let bygones be bygones. What she does not know is that LVP is tired and done...

Speaking of done, I am going to join @Cheap21 as quickly discuss RHOA. I truly think Cynthia is done with Nene. I hope it sticks this time. If you all go to Kandi's YT channel and watch her latest vid, you'll see what I am talking about. This video also clears up the mess that production tried to make with that recording. Regardless, I don't think that Nene's reaction to Kenya being there was necessary. For someone who professes that they are the 'HBIC,' she sure didn't show it tonight. Instead, cracked under pressure and left the door open for Kenya to bust right back on the screen and takeover once again. To me, that whole party was a test (by Bravo) to see if they 1. needed Kenya back 2. if Nene would react to the bait (being Kenya). After tonight, I bet money that Bravo is beating down Kenya's door for a return and will throw all types of bags at her to ensure it. 

Oh and Nene's shots at TWO pregnant women is not cute. Her karma is gonna be all sorts of bad. 

Edited by NothinButAttitude

• Members

Oh... I love Joyce... she was too normal and sweet for Housewife life... so I'm glad to see she and LVP are still friends... and a party wouldn't be a party without Camille

Kyle... whose never been relevant dating all the way back to her child acting days when her sister Kim was more famous and more talented.... and now in reality land... Kyle is over-shadowed by LVP.. whose a natural on reality tv.. and Kyle.. just isn't

• Members

@NothinButAttitude Thank you for the heads up about Kandi’s YouTube show. Watching that fleshed it out for me, but even without that I was still Team Cynthia/Kandi. I feel like production included that hot mic moment to be messy. It was so brief it didn’t really say anything in terms of a plot IMO. It makes sense Kenya wouldn’t want to be on camera since Bravo gave her so many problems with being in the season. They wanted her to take a reduced salary and be a friend since she couldn’t travel or work much during her pregnancy. I get not wanting to film. I also believe Kandi would’ve wanted Kenya there because it’s better for the show and a payoff for the fans to see her pregnant after years of wanting a baby. 

The biggest reason I couldn’t support Nene is because SHE made the entire episode about Kenya! How many times have former housewives appeared at parties?! Literally off the top of my head I can name at least 3 times for each show. It almost never impacts story or means much more than “Oh it was nice seeing so and so.” Had Nene not mentioned Kenya in her scene with Marlo or made Kenya the star of the party it wouldn’t have been a big deal. By making such a big deal about it she gave Kenya an excellent bargaining position to negotiate a return for season 12. If Kenya returns with a peach she owes Nene because NENE negotiated her salary for her. It’s baffles me! Nene is SO DUMB!

Lastly, love or hate Kenya, the fact that she appeared in one episode and was the center of attention says everything about her importance to this show. She completely sold me on her return. I feel like she had a good final season and this was a strong return that makes me want her back. I can’t imagine how Nene will get through another year of filming but I can’t wait for this.