• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NJ

Im so late  but just watched the reunion over the weekend. Thoughts on the season are that I hated Jennifer as a HW and hope she is axxed. She tried way too hard and wasnt likeable at all. The nasty things she said about Margaret's mother were just low down and disgusting. Go after Margaret, not her mother. I didnt like Jackie either but she seemed less fake and for the cameras. Margaret continues to be the breakout of the recent seasons

The shade that these women threw is so typical of that part of the country. Its lame and sad bc it reminds me of girls I went to school with as a child. These are grown women in their 40s. Pathetic

ATL

Nene is so damn draining. I hate how there is zero accountability on her part

• Members

Just leaving this here in advance of tonight's 'scintillating' BH episode. We could be talking about this RL drama, but no. Instead we will get hours of glam-squading before these hoes sit down to stare at each other's greasily-contoured faces. 

Dale is amazing. I love her gorgeous, Southern, velvety-glove-hiding-a-fist-of-steel speaking voice. She looks so vibrant and naughty. I think she could definitely play the game with these RHONY women. And I couldn't tell if Ramona purposely ignored her, or if she can barely make out faces in her permanent Pinot buzz.

I saw on Twitter something trending about asking Andy to have Dale and Mama Dee on WWHL as guests together. I think that would be fabulous! BTW, I just finished re-watching S3 of Dallas. The first 8 episodes could have been condensed into 3, but after that it was FIRE. I really hope the cast returns intact this season, including my three faves Kameron, Cary and D'Andra (which... I know. Weird mix. The last two are highly controversial. D'Andra was a neurotic, jealous, Freudian mess last year but I can't help but find her fascinating). And yeah, Mama Dee's pot-stirring Tammy Faye Bakker ass needs to be there, too!

And Sonja is LOVE this season. She has finally come into her own.

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat It actually was the perfect time to post that Dorit video because I believe that story starts tonight. Based on the title (A Wolf In Camille’s Clothing) I feel it’s likely to come up. Camille has said that she becomes the target once LVP leaves and that it’s based on her discussing the Dorit scandal. I hope Camille comes through and gives us what we deserve, which is old school Beverly Hills. 

• Members

So they are actually going to use it after all???? If so...SCANDALOUS!!!!! LOL.

And now for the both of us...I guess it's the moment of truth then re: Camille. If true, I hope she goes Season 1 on those haters.

lol. was that you online on another page with the hashtag #thankunext. If so, you were the highlight of my day on a RHoBH thread.

RHOA

WOW.  

Watching that and going with the rumors...given that ladies were actually civil but ready to pounce on Nene if it is true that what really sets them loose is seeing Nene disrespect Greg next week. Loving all the sneak peeks released so far. And the one with Porsha calling Nene out in a shockingly mature way (for her) has really and truly made me a fan of hers. H@ll has truly frozen over. LOL!!!

That said...good first part. 

Other than Nene who really needs to be dragged just like Wig was at last reunion in the worst way.

• Members

Yes!

TamaraTattles and I tend to get into it when it comes to Beverly Hills. Especially in regards to LVP. I’m sure she would love to send me to the WLS but I always make sure to keep it nice-nasty and never break any rules, which I’m sure infuriates her even more!

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Every episode leading up tonight has trended on Twitter, but the episode where LVP is being phased out doesn't trend?

Oh this is just the beginning, everyone. The ratings are going to erode to the point of no return. 

Come time for the reunion, Bravo/Evolution are gonna be begging LVP to stay on this show to prevent it from sinking into the abyss of no return. 

Once again, these stupid broads are playing checkers while LVP is playing chess. Calling it now, LVP is gonna have so much power going into negotiation for season 10.

• Members

From your lips to God's ears. 

These broads make it all about LVP, even when they're not filming with her.

Rinna is doing her level best to shield herself from the fallout. It's as if she realized midway through this crap that the ammo against LVP were blanks and that what's gone on with Dorit and Kyle amounted to a whole bunch of nothing.

Drunk(?) Camille was hilarious. 

• Members

I thought this episode was a little disappointing. I will say I like that Lisa is once again in the promo for next week and not just fading away.

I did enjoy seeing Denise torn and ultimately going to drop off a gift to LVP. She has nothing to do with puppygate so it was nice she made her own determination on what to do. I found it laughable that Dorit expected an invite to her birthday. I can’t even get into that because it’s so ridiculous. I hated seeing Rinna and Teddi sat how bad they felt for Lisa when you know they don’t give a damn. 

The biggest disappointment for me was Camille. Granted she has apologized to Lisa and Lisa has accepted, but whereas a normal time that could’ve been passed off as a joke, it just looked so bad knowing everyone at the table hates her and is trying to run her off the show. Teddi said in her blog that Camille said much worse which Bravo didn’t air. She brought it up in defense of a cast member that Camille will call a mean girl later this season. Camille denied that and I believe her. If she said worse Bravo would’ve aired it. 

As for WWHL, I disagree. I thought it was a good episode. LVP was on fire as truly seems over many of these ladies. Where Andy messed up was trying so hard to repair Kyle and Lisa’s friendship which Lisa clearly doesn’t want. I didn’t take it that he was favoring Kyle, simply that he wanted Lisa to watch the show and see Kyle defending her (which I don’t recall personally) since he’s a fan of their relationship. I don’t think he’d have given her an entire show to herself if he was upset with her. This is her second one this season as well. They could’ve easily wrote her off mid season but they’re going through the trouble of editing her into the entire season because I feel they’ll want her around next season. 

Lastly, I hope the surprise person they run into next week is Queen Kim! I’m also hoping she isn’t excited to see Kyle lol. 

• Members

He was so determined to say that Kyle has been defending Lisa, which SHE HASN'T.  It was infuriating.

I was very disappointed with Camille this episode. She had done a good job of pointing out that this all started because of Dorit, but then once she was with all the mean girls she went in on LVP. Which is weird since I thought they were friends.

Edited by Antoyne